Crawford Homes (1991) Ltd

HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Regina  >  Crawford Homes (1991) Ltd

Reviews for Crawford Homes (1991) Ltd

1 review Regina, SK

Best home builder regina

Crawford Homes in Regina is the best home builder in town for quality home building. They helped me to renovate my house and really did a nice job. I will recommend them to everyone.

Connor from Regina
Connor from Regina
1 review Regina, SK

New build

All around very poor craftsmanship. Stucco falling off house, driveway falling apart, terrible uneven trim work, doors and windows are cheap junk. Too much to list not much they did get right. They refused to repair any of the deficiencies. Amanda at the customer service desk told me because of the housing boom they have trouble finding good trades people so basically I would just have the live with the problems. What a joke. The owner Al is even worse total disregard for anything I had to say.

Sharon Lenz from KRONAU
Sharon Lenz from KRONAU
1 review Kronau, SK

Home Build

Had Crawford build our home and it still isn't finished.
Many problems with the house like the laundry room was made too small and four windows are framed too high. Our floor looks like it was installed by 2nd graders.
Our basement floor is cracking and heaving' along with that our two windows in the nook are at 2 different levels.
There are other problems also.
Crawford has stated they won't fix the window or laundry room and basement problems and their remedy for the floor is to dig out parts and glue in planks.
Don't be stupid like I was and find another builder.