RONA Home & Garden

RONA Home & Garden

Reviews for RONA Home & Garden

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent Customer service

I went to Rona 32nd Avenue branch, and I needed help with the items I was looking for, and Julian, an employee of the store did not wait for me to approach him, he promptly approached me and helped me thru all my questions and finding the items that I needed. He made sure I was happy before I left the store. Hopefully there will be more employees like Julian. i am looking forward to shopping there once again knowing I will be taken care of.

Kathryn in Kingston
Kathryn in Kingston
4 reviews Kingston, ON

Painting basement

The staff in the RONA paint department were very helpful recently when I was preparing to paint my basement - a fair amount of paint and work. They alerted me to an upcoming "Buy two, get one free" special that was starting that weekend and helped me determine the right paint for the job.

sandra in kingston
sandra in kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

bathroom renovations

Afger going to several stores around Kinston looking for materials, for complete bathroom renovation, I found the best service and best price at Rona. The staff helped me find the right materials and excellent value for the money.

mark in kingston
mark in kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

bathroom renovation

went to several stores in kingston looking for materials for a complete bathroom renovation. only at rona i got the service and price i expected from any store. thank you rona for the excellent service