Luka's C I E

Reviews for Luka's C I E

cata
cata

Basement Reno

Great guys to work with. They reframed my entire basement, installed drywall and plaster it. Job delivered on time and on budget as agreed. I strongly recommend them for any small/medium jobs.

cata4you
cata4you

Basement framing

After buyimg a new home we face some water infiltration in the basement and decide to demolish the entire basement and do it properly. For the framing we choose Luka's CIE for the excellent experince we had wit them in privios jobs. They did a great job this time again. New framming and resilient channels on ceilling. Clen and fast! A +++++

micha4you
micha4you

Floor

Luka's C I E
647-271-7364
2272-32 Mowat Av
Oakville

We need to reinstall a floor in one room and we need a contractor with experience to do a good job. The townhouse condominium sent as a contractor but we were not very confident about it and we bring in Luka's. From the begining we saw he's very experienced and engineering inspection that followed confirmed what he said.
Very hapy and strongly recommended.