Stucco

DebbieB in Oshawa in Oshawa
DebbieB in Oshawa in Oshawa
4 reviews Oshawa, ON

Beautiful Workmanship

David came quickly to give me a quote for repairing a dormer winder at the front of my house. He explained the reason why my existing stucco was retaining water and advised me of the work that would be done to fix it.

His crew arrived and you could tell right away they knew what they were doing. They were pleasant to deal with and took pride in their work. The finished product is absolutely beautiful.

I’m very appreciative to David and his crew for the great work and being willing to do a smaller job. Thank-you so much!

Thank you so much Debbie , I am very happy that you are satisfied. We are doing high quality job accompanied by our excellent guarantee.
And thank you again for the nice revue.
With kind regards.

Brick Restoration

My husband and I were looking to clean and restore the clay brick at the front part of our house. We went on Homesteads and found Exterior By Design-Stucco and were introduced to David. David and his team were punctual and thorough with their quote process. David's son Adam came within 3 days of the quote to start the job. Unfortunately, it turned out that what we were trying to accomplish wasn't possible without destroying the brick. Adam identified this, and was completely honest about the risks involved, he was knowledgeable and not pushy. The professionalism and expertise displayed by Adam would lead me to recommend Exterior By Design-Stucco for any future jobs!

Thank you so much for you nice revue.
With kind regards.

Sam & Winnie Cheung in North York
Sam & Winnie Cheung in North York

Excellent Customer Service & Workmanship: Exterior Stone Facing Project

After completion of Stone Facing project, we have installed new window. I requested Dave and his team to install mouldings/trims between the new window and stone facing area.
Adam and Mitch did a fantastic job again. Adam knew what exactly was doing and his knowledge and advice was solid. Both Adam and Mitch were nice to deal with and very professional & patient.
Dave, Adam & Mitch, thanks for your hard work and dedication. Much appreciated.

David and his team (Gus - installer & Ziggy - coordinator) did an amazing Stone Facing job for my house. We are very happy with the result. They are reliable, friendly and professional. They exceeded my expectation. I highly recommend David and his team for Stone Facing work.
David, Gus & Ziggy, thanks for your hard work and dedication. Much appreciated.

Sam & Winnie Cheung

Thank you very much Sam and Winnie . Our company is very happy to serve you with our high quality workmanship and dedication to be the best .with kind regards David.

Roof repair

I had been having difficulty with leaks following installation of replacement windows. It had been suggested the roof was the source of the trouble. But trying to get a company to do a small job was beyond impossible. Then I contacted David's company. They not only came out to quote, they also did the roof repair in a very timely and efficient manner. I am extremely glad I found this organization and will keep them in mind for future projects.

Thank you so much For your nice revenue.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Fast and reliable

Great experience with David and staff - completed job in timely manner, professional customer service and cleaned up after the project was completed. Very happy with results! Would definitely recommend.

Thank you so much for your kind revue.David

Kan
Kan

Garage Trim & Windows

David, came out to see us on a convenient time that suited our schedule and gave us a quote right away for stucco work around the garage and trim for the front windows.

The work was started by Adam within a few weeks due to weather. Adam was very courteous, punctual and communicative. Adam did a wonderful job on the stucco work - given some of the bad weather conditions he had to work under. My wife and I are overall very impressed with the finished work and professionalism of David and his staff.

Thank you very much Kan . Our company appreciate very much your revue. David

kelly macdonald in Toronto
kelly macdonald in Toronto

Exterior stucco job.

We have an elevated property which means we have a lot of people come and quote and we never hear from them again. David came out in a snow storm, having just gotten off a flight from Europe to give us a quote. We figured we would never hear from him again either however, his crew showed up a week later and did a beautiful job! We liked working with the whole team. David in particular was very respectful of our budget and even told us ways to save money on the project. They were a few hiccups which happen on any project, but they were handled quickly and easily. We love the finished product and wouldn't hesitate to call them again to do the back part of the house!

Thank you so much Kelly , it was a pleasure to work with you and I am happy we have done a job as per your expectations and beyond . David

Tony in North York
Tony in North York
1 review North York, ON

Stucco--Curved Bay Window

Stucco by Design (David) was great to work with!
New Construction house, Bay Window was stuccoed he did the work in the winter, he tarped and heated the area, he took the time to discuss what was involved offered great advise and colour choice.
Great product and quality, I would recommend his company.

Thank you so much for the nice revue you gave us , we were very happy that after 11 years (job was done in 2007 ) the job stands so well and look like the day we finish it . Thank . David

Gil a.
Gil a.

Stucco,Stonework and Exterior Finishing

David was recommended to us by a neighbour.
With his knowledge in this work,integrity and honesty,
He began immediately to expedite the process of change.
With careful panning he facilitated the work to be done by
his, “ Team”,who completed the entire job with respect
and pride,resulting in spectacular and outstanding results,
far above all expectations.
Adam and the entire team have received hundreds of accilades
from neighbours, strangers coming to our door and people on
walks.
David,is the most genuine, honest businessman we have ever
had the pleasure to meet!

Thank you so much Bettie and Gil for the lovely comments. Our company really appreciates it very much and will continue to operate providing the upmost service. Thanks again and best wishes.David

Mark and Elizabeth in Burlington
Mark and Elizabeth in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Windows, Stucco, Front Entrance

David and his dedicated work crews replaced all of our windows and updated the exterior of our house with stucco, where siding was previously. To complete the picture we also replaced the main entrance door. Our house exterior is now totally refreshed and updated.
David goes above and beyond with his commitment to customer satisfaction!

Thank you very much Elizabeth and Mark for the lovely revue . I am happy to hear that you were very satisfied with our job.
With kind regards

More about Exterior By Design-Stucco And Stone Inc

Exterior by Design - Stucco and Stone Inc. has been serving Etobicoke, Missisauga, Oakville, and the Greater Toronto Area since 2001. Over this time we have built a reputation for offering high quality stucco and stone application at a great price. We handle every aspect of the stucco and stone application process from beginning to end. We have the knowledge and experience to handle any and all types of interior or exterior stucco jobs as well as natural and veneer stone applications. From stucco to stone masonry, trust the professionals with the experience and know how to get the job done right.