RONA Cashway Building Centre

Marcus Pfeiffer from Hamilton
Marcus Pfeiffer from Hamilton
3 reviews , ON

Phantom Screen

Although I bought the door at Rona, Phantom Screens sends in their own installer to make sure the job is done to their satisfaction. The idea seems to work! Mike from OSSI, did a fabulous job of installation. He was in and out in under an hour.
The product fit and finish is flawless. Colour matched perfectly to my front door frame.
My only concern is that it's so invisible that I'm going to walk through it!

Klortie
Klortie
1 review Hamilton, ON

Paint

I recently renovated a bathroom in my basement. I purchased a can of generic no name paint from wal-mart. Quality was horrible and had to repaint immediately. Went to Rona , the staff actually knew what they were talking about. Bathroom now looks amazing!!

D. in East Hamilton
D. in East Hamilton
9 reviews Hamilton, ON

bathroom renovation

I did a bathroom renovation and bought all I needed from Rona (tiles, bathtub, toilet, vanity, etc). The staff were so helpful. I returned many times with a lot of questions and they were always friendly and ready to give me tips.

dane
dane
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

shingles

I picked out my shingles at rona and the staff there were great. They answered all my questions and help me with tooling etc....They delivered my materials and were extremely helpful with retyurns.

greengrl3
greengrl3
1 review Beamsville, ON

painting rooms

I went to Rona to buy paint for my home. This one employee was the nastiest, rudest, most condescending women I had every meet. I literally couldn't get any service from her as she continually pretended to ignore me. When i finally got her attention she was not helpful at all and didn't even point in me the right direction. With my luck of course she was the only employee in the whole department therefore I had to deal with her when choosing and mixing my colors. I swear, if I ever walked in that store and saw her working I would gladding march back out and drive to other show to get my supplies.

mark in hamilton
mark in hamilton
1 review ,

FENCE INSTALL

all material was left on my driveway for days. when it was finally picked up I discovered wheel tracks on my new driveway that I still can't get rid off. Now when a fence is installed my backyard is overflooding every time it rains because fence post were poured with cement where my french drain system was . This spring i will have a lot of digging to put new drain sysytem