Rapid Cool Mechanical

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Kamloops  >  Rapid Cool Mechanical

Reviews for Rapid Cool Mechanical

1 review Kamloops, BC

Geo thermal maintanence

The service given Colistus was on a scale of 1-10 --10 bewteen the best. He was a 10. Compliments to Steve and all his staff. I would recommend rapid volume to everyone.
Jino Bruno

Mike Aichholz from Kamloops
Mike Aichholz from Kamloops
13 reviews Kamloops, BC

Air Conditioner Repair

We were out of town one weekend and got a call from our son informing us that the AC wasn't coming on in the house. Being late Saturday afternoon, I said call some AC companies and see who could come out that day. He called us back immediately and let us know that Rapid Cool was on their way. They were able to quickly diagnose the problem, fix it and give the AC a quick servicing. Being that it was late on a Saturday and I only dealt with them over the phone I was very satisfied with the service once I returned home to my nice cool house. Price was a little high, but I chalk it up to weekend premium and being a RUSH job.

More about Rapid Cool Mechanical

* Indoor Air Quality * Furnaces * Air Conditioners and Air source Heat Pumps * Heating & Cooling Units * Air Handlers * Compressors * Roof top heating and cooling units * Preventive maintenance programs New construction Sheet metal installation