Kress Electric

Chris Turl from Regina
Chris Turl from Regina
4 reviews Regina, SK

Installed a 20 Amp Plug in the Garage

I hired Mike yesterday to install a 20 amp plug in our garage. He stopped by the day before to check out the electric panel and explained clearly what had to be done. He then found the appropriate breaker (our electrical panel is not very common) at the cheapest price, and then quoted me a very reasonable price to install it. Mike stuck to his quoted price, and delivered exactly what he said he would. In this day and age that's a rare thing! He arrived right on time to install the plug, and best of all, he's a nice guy, and one that I felt was very trustworthy.
We just bought our house, and will need a lot of electrical done, and I intend to bring Bob back to do all of the electrical work because he's the type of guy you want working on your house. I definitely recommend Kress Electric.