Purdy Plumbing & Heating Inc

Reviews for Purdy Plumbing & Heating Inc

Don M in Kanata
Don M in Kanata
1 review Ottawa, ON

Furnace and air conditioner replacement

Purdy Plumbing & Heating Inc
613-257-4628
61B Industrial Avenue
Carleton Place

We recently had Purdy install a new Carrier Infinity furnace and air conditioner. We could not be more pleased with the result. Todd gave us a great price (less money for a top-of-the-line Carrier system than other prices we got for bottom-line or mid-line competition). The workmanship of the installation, which included some duct modification, was superb. Thanks, Ben and Tim.

Unhappy Customer from Toronto
Unhappy Customer from Toronto
2 reviews Calabogie, ON

Heating repairs

Purdy Plumbing was contracted to fix my heating system. After two years of working on my heating the initial problems were not rectified, yet thousands of dollars were paid for their services. During this time I was charged for a major component that was still under warranty and when the manufacturer returned the refund Purdy Plumbing kept it and did not return it to me. Even though my heating problems are still not fixed they will not return to complete the work and will not return calls or emails. This is the worst company.