Kenco Electric Ltd

Reviews for Kenco Electric Ltd

bet03
bet03
2 reviews Strathcona, AB

Pot lights in the basement and additional exterior outlets

They did a great job....we were happy with their suggestions and work that was done. Friendly staff, happy to work with the homeowner.

I would say the only negative is never knowing what hours someone was working on a given day

David Robinson in Edmonton
David Robinson in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Electrical

I have known ken for many years. He has been our primary electrical contractor when I was with Arby's and burger king restaurants. He has provided consistently excellent service and when I finished my basement he was the only choice and the first person I called. Looking forward to using him and his team for my next basement Reno wiring and electrical.

Antuaneth Rodriguez in Edmonton
Antuaneth Rodriguez in Edmonton

Rewiring

We were setting up a new office for my spouse, some rewiring needed to be done, and installing extra stuff for all the electronic devices. They did it on time, on budget and were very proffessional, I for one would not hesitate to use them again.

Fervone in Edmonton
Fervone in Edmonton
3 reviews EDMONTON, AB

New Electrical service

Needed a new electrical panel and the work was performed quickly and on budget. They came in on time and replaced the electrical panel. It took about a day to do. I would recommend this company to others. They provided great, professional service.