Perfect Turf

CJ in Langley
CJ in Langley
1 review Surrey, BC

Wonderful decision

We had Brad and crew with Perfect Turf Vancouver install K9 turf in our front and backyards. They were very competent and professional and extremely hard working. We are very pleased with our decision to install this artificial turf. We highly recommend Brad and Perfect Turf Vancouver.

Hello Cj,

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure working with you and are so happy to hear you are enjoying your new yard. If there is anything we can help you with in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Cal in Forestburg
Cal in Forestburg
2 reviews Airdrie, AB

Artificial Turf Landscaping

We wanted a low maintenance yard and looked at various artificial turf options. We selected the Perfect Turf product because it is the closest looking to real grass. Dustin helped us layout our backyard and provided good suggestions for a fun putting green and chipping areas. The result is an awesome look and nice entertainment area. Dustin, Brad and their crew worked diligently to create the best outcome. Their work and after care service is top shelf. Would definitely use them again.

Thank you so much Cal, for the wonderful review! Your yard was a pleasure to work on and we hope that you and your family enjoy the amazing entertainment space for years to come!

Mark Hancock  from Calgary
Mark Hancock from Calgary

These guys are great!

Very profesional. The install crews were superb. We can't believe how good the grass looks. If you want a great looking yard I highly recommend these guys. They exceeded my expectations. We have already asked them to come back and install some more grass in another area.

Thanks for the glowing review Mark, it was our pleasure working with you and your family. Enjoy the summer with your new Perfect Turf!

Sara in Airdrie
Sara in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Perfect Turf "Natural Real" Turf

Turf looks awesome. Was installed quickly, efficiently and on schedule. Installers were polite and friendly. All questions were answered promptly. Customer service exceeded all expectations. We are very happy with the results!

Thanks Sara, we are glad that you are enjoying your Perfect Turf. Have a great summer!

Greg from Calgary
Greg from Calgary

Perfect Turf

Perfect Turf truly an outstanding company meet with Darcy at my property couple months ago explained my Landscape design he was very helpful & understanding communicated in a timely professional manner and worked with me on my timeline. As promised his team showed up on the day of prep & installation did an amazing job very courteous & completed the job beyond my satisfaction. To all readers out there could I have got it cheaper properly but absolutely not the same product & service from Perfect Turf period. I will be posting the hand crafted finished job pictures of my Turf in a few days. Perfect Turf many thanks to the team whom worked diligently on the property, Darcy wishing you all the best thank you for a fabulous backyard!!!

Erin from Calgary
Erin from Calgary

My Perfect Backyard!

I called the guys from Perfect Turf a few weeks ago to learn more about the possibility of getting artificial grass installed at my home- and am I ever glad I called them! They were super helpful on the phone, providing me with lots of information and then coming out for a quote, explaining everything as they went along. The installation crew was out at my home within a couple of weeks (busy summer!) and they had my entire yard done in ONE day- I came home from work and was able to enjoy my perfect yard that night! I now look forward to spending the rest of the summer relaxing in my beautiful yard, rather than mowing and watering the grass! I would highly recommend Perfect Turf to anyone who is considering making the transition to a maintenance-free yard. The upfront cost is well worth it- it will pay for itself in the next couple of years- in the meantime I got an amazing product installed beautifully, with absolutely fabulous service. I wish I called them sooner

Odette from Calgary
Odette from Calgary

Back Yard Turf

Excellent Service, product is amazing and the staff was professional and the results FABULOUS!! They will also provide annual maintainence to bring life back into your lawn. Great to work

Terry H from Calgary
Terry H from Calgary

Artificial lawn

We chose the right people in Perfect Turf. We made the bold move to go for an artificial lawn, we had 3 quotes, and we liked the approach / quality / professionalism of Perfect Turf. Dustin is a great guy who knows his craft. They arrived on time, they worked like trojans for a week in the heat, and the end result is stunning. I recently asked them to come back and tidy up one small part of the turf that had moved due to frost heave and they showed up within ONE HOUR (probably because they were in the area), now that's what I call great customer service.

Dustin has my contact details if you want to verify this review or contact me to ask more questions. Recently one of their prospects visited our back yard to see the finished product and you are welcome too!

TH

Thank you so much Terry, for the wonderful review! Your yard was a pleasure to work on and the photo looks great too!

More about Perfect Turf

Perfect Turf is the leading synthetic turf brand in Western Canada and one of the oldest, most established artificial turf companies in Canada. Our Calgary and Vancouver teams have a combined 40 years experience and have helped train artificial turf installers across Canada. You will not find more experienced installation teams in Alberta or British Columbia.

Our sales and installation teams have installed thousands of synthetic grass projects, while prioritizing superior installations and excellent customer service.

Prioritizing Our Clients
Perfect Turf offers you an environmentally-friendly turf solution that will make you the envy of the neighbourhood. We pride ourselves on good old-fashioned hard work and customer service, using only the best quality, North American-made turf.

Delivering Superior Quality
We will not sell or install an inferior product to mislead you into thinking you are getting a good short-term deal. We know that working with only the highest quality products and performing installations to the absolute highest standards is what sets us apart from the competition. Because of our commitment to quality in every aspect we are proud to offer a complete 10-Year warranty on both the turf and installation. Ultimately, our success is attributed to maintaining a balance of high quality products, competitive prices and excellent customer service.

Providing Industry-Leading Experience
We have performed almost every type of installation possible, including anything from small dog runs up to full size artificial athletic fields. No job is too big or too small for our teams.

Our favourite projects include replacing your hard to maintain front or back yard with a beautiful maintenance-free synthetic lawn. Because we're dog lovers, some of our most satisfying projects are replacing destroyed pet yards with our synthetic grass K9 system.