Rona Home Centre

Eric from Stony Plain
Eric from Stony Plain
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

painting

I decided to go to Rona because it was Canadian owned and they had a great selection. We were satisfied with our service. I would recommend this store to others.

Stephanie Ghostkeeper in Onoway
Stephanie Ghostkeeper in Onoway
2 reviews ONOWAY, AB

Perenials

I was able to find an amazing selection of perenials here. THe staff were very knowledgable and helped me from chosing the right flowers, to where to plant, what to feed, how often to feed them. My flowers have never looked so good! Thanks Rona

Sheena Campbell in Spruce grove
Sheena Campbell in Spruce grove
1 review SPRUCE GROVE, AB

Home Renovation

The rona in Spruce has horrible service. I found myself spending more time walking around looking for help than shopping. We were always running to the West Edmonton Rona. They have way more products and a great, knowledgeable staff.