Rona Home Centre

shaun from Spruce Grove
shaun from Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Flooring

The customer service was very professional and accurate with there estimate. /good selection of product as well. They were on time and within my budget.

Would recommend bob coming to do the install

David from Edmonton
David from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

building materials

We like that it is Canadian! The service that we are provided is competent. The service was friendly and helpful. The contractor desk were knowledgable. we would recommend others to use this store.

Betty Duchesne from Edmonton
Betty Duchesne from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Installed a backdoor

Rona's service was excellent. We needed a new back door installed and we weren't sure what would work best for our lifestyle.
We have pets and we didn't want the screen door ripped apart. They recommend a door with the screen on the top which worked out perfect. They were punctual and easy to work with. I'd use them again and without a doubt would recommend their services.

Dennis Tink from Edmonton
Dennis Tink from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

renovate Main floor

The rona store was an excellent resource for instructions and guidance in completing the renovations of the main floor of my townhouse. Through guidance of theirs I was able to complete the project under budget and better quality materials then I expected. Using their loyalty programs and sales offered on a regular basis the material costs were better then other companies.

livin' in Edmonton
livin' in Edmonton
10 reviews Edmonton, AB

home development

my husband and i looooooove rona. it is the first place we go to when we need anything for our home. right now we are developing our basement and have purchased all our supplies from rona. the staff are very helpful and knowledgable. on the chance the staff does not have an answer for one of our questions, they say so and go about finding the answer...a huge plus! rona is our go to store for everything home improvment...the airmiles earned while shopping there is a great bonus

Sylvia in Edmonton
Sylvia in Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Installing new blinds

I went to order blinds to be installed. Employee was not upfront and said one thing, then the installer said another. There are choices of products, but Rona added several charges to the installation which were never mentioned until payment was due. Unprofessional! When I pay for something and am told what it will look like, I expect it and not all these additional charges. Product turned out well. Long process and should have gone elsewhere in the end.

Rose west end
Rose west end
1 review Tovey, IL

paint

Paint I have been going to Rona long time. The paint department has always provided excellent service . During a time when staffing has been difficult this area has seemed to have staff who have maintained customer service