Home Hardware Building Centre

Building Supplies and Hardware
14820 112 Avenue NW Edmonton AB
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Edmonton  >  Home Hardware Building Centre

Reviews for Home Hardware Building Centre

Charlene Hoffman in Leduc
Charlene Hoffman in Leduc
8 reviews LEDUC, AB

Home decor

They have the best home decor around. Unique items that other stores don't have. Competitive prices and very helpful as soon as you walk through the door. I wish we had a home hardware in leduc.

Danielle in Oliver
Danielle in Oliver
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Painting

I found the people here very helpful with what I was looking for and the advice was perfect to my project. I wanted to paint my whole house; and they were able to help me out with what colors to pick with what KIND of paint to use. The only reason why they didn't get 5 stars is because there were not enough people to help customers, so had to wait a bit.

Chelsea in Edmonton
Chelsea in Edmonton
3 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Paint

We got most of our paint for our renos here. They were able to match the paint up pretty well. They have a promo too where your 6th can is free or something like that.