Kelsey's Plumbing & Heating

RR 5 Woodville ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Fenelon Falls  >  Kelsey's Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for Kelsey's Plumbing & Heating

Kelsey's Plumbing & Heating
705-439-2324
RR 5
Woodville

Had bought a new dishwasher and needed it installed. Had gotten their name through some social contacts. Showed up when they said they would, did a professional install at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend them!!

Carol in Minden
Carol in Minden
1 review Minden, ON

Best Plumbers Ever!

I moved up to the Kawarthas last December and in the spring, a gasket blew on my sump pump. My neighbour recommended Kelsey's. They were there within an hour and fixed the pump as well as a few minor things that I had discovered after moving in. They were quick, thorough in their work and cleaned up after themselves!
This week, I had a leak in my basement and Kelsey's were right on it. I had nightmares thinking of all of the worst case scenarios prior to their visit. Jeff diagnosed the problem immediately and had it fixed in no time. I could breath a sigh of relief knowing all was right with the world.
It feels good to know that I can rely on Kelsey's and their honesty, professionalism and courtesy. I'd recommend them to anyone.

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto
1 review Kirkfield, ON

Plumbing

Fantastic service, quality work, most honest tradesman I've ever encountered. We have him in every year to open up the cottage and do whatever water-related projects we have to get done.

Janet MacFadyen in Brechin
Janet MacFadyen in Brechin
4 reviews BRECHIN, ON

Plumbing

Kelsey's plumbing has been a reliable service in the Woodville community for many years. Keith Kelsey, the owner, has a very good sense of priorities, and so you will not be saddled with unreasonable bills. He understands the economic standards of his community, and works to give customers an outstanding service for a fair price.