Home Hardware Building Centre - North Vancouver Location

Building Supplies and Hardware
915 1st Street West North Vancouver BC V7P2J9
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in North Vancouver  >  Home Hardware Building Centre - North Vancouver Location

Reviews for Home Hardware Building Centre - North Vancouver Location

Felicia from Vancouver
Felicia from Vancouver
8 reviews Vancouver, BC

air cooler

We were looking to purchase an air conditioner for the bedroom, but didn't like the idea of having to modify the exteriour of the house or leaving the windows open for the exhaust produced by the AC unit. Instead, we went to home hardware to purchase a fan and ended up purchasing an "air cooler" instead. How it works is you fill the fan's basin with cool water (you can even use ice cubes!) and when the fan blows, it pushes the air across the cool water so that once the air goes into the room it is nice and cool. It is by no means as cold or as cool as an air conditioner, but it's a great alternative for those that don't want to commit to an airconditioner. We used it throughout the summer at night and it worked perfectly.

Marianne Pearson in West vancouver
Marianne Pearson in West vancouver
23 reviews West Vancouver, BC

repair projects

I love the staff in this store. As soon as you walk in you feel welcome and helped with even the tiniest of request. I am able to find things that I cannot find in the big box store. They give back to the community in a huge way also. Visit for sure

Vafa
Vafa
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

BBQ equipment

Summer seasons means the BBQ is up and running! I needed new tools and lighter, so I went to my local Home Hardware and found great supplies. The staff were friendly and well informed so purchasing was a breeze.

Jill sinclair in North vancouver
Jill sinclair in North vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

updating home

I go to this store all the time as I've been updating my home . The staff is very helpful and friendly . They are up to date on all new products and prices are good . I would tell any of my friends to shop there .

Karen in West Vancouver
Karen in West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

downstairs media room

The project took us 6 months. We have now started on the bar area and should be completed this in another 2 months, then we start on the kitchen upstairs. It never ends.