Home Depot - Thornhill

Bob  Smolkin from Richmond Hill
Bob Smolkin from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Hardwood Floor Installation

Great service. Problem with colors of the hardwood to be installed. New product brought in within 2 days. The work was excellent and the team did a good cleanup job as well. Very satisfied!!!

Gerry
Gerry
10 reviews Scarborough, ON

Gutter products

I was looking for item to drain away the water from my house. The salesperson was very helpful in providing several items. There were too many too choose from but he suggested the one that folds up/down. I purchase this item and it was very easy to install. Now I don't have any problems with water pooling around my foundation. Thanks Home Depot Richmond Hill!

anna47
anna47
1 review Boerne, TX

laundry flooring

The flooring representative went out of the way to make sure we chose the proper tile for our room. She was very informative and patient with our questions... our room looks great now!

Mark in Richmond Hill, Ont
Mark in Richmond Hill, Ont
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

The kitchen person at Homedepot knew his stuff. He made several recomendations to us which helped us decide to "totally renovate" our kitchen cabinets or just "reface". He helped us decide what materials in cabinets would be more durable to wear and tear and "kids" abuse.

Jasmine from Glencarin
Jasmine from Glencarin
8 reviews North York, ON

Service, Customer

Everytime I go there, it's excellent customer service, great people and always very helpful. I have several times that I needed help and they make sure that they come over and help me whatever I need, whatever product, or whatever service. It's great and they help me out all the time!

Niaz
Niaz
1 review Waterloo, ON

basement

They showed me how to do everything from start to finish. From the section of the right tools to correct material. I was very pleased to have gone to home depot

Wally - Toronto
Wally - Toronto

faucet

The store was easy to find and the layout was great. I ask one of the staff to help and the person was very knowledgeable in the kitchen area. The faucet we picked was perfect and it was for a good price.

WAGDY - RICHMOND HILL
WAGDY - RICHMOND HILL
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

hardwood floor

I had done it myself but I got all the materials there, I also rented the equipment; staple gun, compressor and staples from the same store.
The one thing I like about the store is that one can always rely on them to find all the items you need besides the technical advices they happily provide.

George in RH
George in RH
3 reviews ,

Lawn mower

We purchaed a lawn mower from Home Depot in Richmond Hill made by Murray in the Unites States. The mower comes with mulching fuction, but it does not mulch very well. We also have difficulties to find replacements parts for the mower as well.