Home Depot Canada The - Unionville

Building Supplies and Hardware
3155 Hwy 7 E Unionville ON L3R8H5
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Richmond Hill  >  Home Depot Canada The - Unionville

Reviews for Home Depot Canada The - Unionville

brad1950 in Markham
brad1950 in Markham

Lousy post roof installation service

First sign of trouble was when installers forgot to close the hole where a vent was taken out. There was an impending huge downpour that night. Very difficult to get in touch with service people to have the hole covered.
After installation, singles were blown off the roof during a thunderstorm.
After 7 years, there were signs of problems with the roof shingles. Again very difficult to get in touch with service people. They are passing on the problem to BP, the manufacturers of the roof singles. Did not even send somebody to check if it was the installation or the material.
So far in my experience RONA seems to be the best in after sales service.

NL in Unionville
NL in Unionville

Snow blower

The guys at home depot you can always depend on as a great source of knowledge. I went in not knowing anything about snow blowers and came out a semi-expert. Found the product I needed at a reasonable price too. Great overall experience.

Mike in Unionville
Mike in Unionville

Windows, Countertop, custom-ordering

We had our windows replaced through Home Depot approx. 2 years ago. the Subcontractor was fantastic .. highly recommend them as they consultaed well pre-execution, delivered what they promised, installed properly, were very clean, and came back when there was 1 minor issue (the next day on their way home, in fact). We have found, though, that some departments are not so good. We went with Markham 2000 for various blinds as the subcontractor didn't respond within the time period, and when they did were not professional. We had multiple issues getting the countertop folks to respond to requests for sizing / ordering (complained to Cust Svc who helped resolve). Custom Order desk (folks) are FANTASTIC ... they go out of their way to meet our needs.

Theresa, markham
Theresa, markham
2 reviews ,

purchased a clothes washer

I bought a clothes washer that had problems; Maytag came 4 times and couldn't fix it; home depot came once and fixed up the problem. Maytag took 6 weeks to come and go and never fixed the problem. Home Depot, even though it wasn't really their problem any more came and fixed it. they even offered to pay my wash and dry costs that I had to pay because my washer wasn't working.

Rose4444
Rose4444
1 review ,

Lamp

Very helpful personnel. I don't remember the person's name though.
I needed a lamp as I was re-doing my living room and bought new furnitrue. The person that helped me was very good and got what I needed right away.

Thank you.