Pacific Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for Pacific Plumbing & Heating

Janice in Hamilton
Janice in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

fixing a leak in my home

The person who answers the phone was pleasant and professional. I was able to get an appointment in a reasonable time. Marco and his son showed up right on time. They were quick to diagnose the problem and were respectful of my home (wore foot coverings on my carpet). The problem and solution were both explained to me, and a final check was done to ensure that all was well. I would use this plumbing service again! (but hope I don't need to)

Nick in Hamilton
Nick in Hamilton
7 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Sink

Just wanted to say thanks to Rob for the excellent, professional job he did replacing all the plumbing for my kitchen sink and installing a new faucet, he worked quickly and efficiently and was a friendly guy who explained everything he was doing and why it was required. I have already recommended Pacific Plumbing to friends who have been equally impressed with the quality of your work (and the cost). Thanks.

Dan from Hamilton
Dan from Hamilton

Plumbing

We've used Pacific Plumbing whenever the need arose. They are knowledgeable, courteous, honest and thorough. Customer service (combined with quality work) is hard to find these days - if we could give them an 11/10, we would.

Lavern in Hamilton
Lavern in Hamilton

plugged drain

We have a plugged drain in our basement when the storms hit last summer. We called Pacific Plumbing and they came within the hour and unplugged our drain with 20 minutes. They even cleaned up the miss that the plugged drain caused and even wore booties when arriving at our home.

Well, done.