Curtis Lumber

Irene from Langley
Irene from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Garden Shed

I found that at Curtis lumber, the staff were very polite and helpful, but not at all overbearing. They helped me to save plenty of time on my project, because I'm sure I'd be looking around for hours trying to find the right wood products etc. Overall, the staff helped me alot, and I was in and out reasonably quickly, and learned a few tips about my project as well

laurie in langley
laurie in langley
1 review Langley, BC

paint

They have very friendly service and very helpful in providing painting tips. I had bought primer and paints for the bathroom and window trims. I buy a lot from their store.