Mastercut Property Services

Landscape Contractors & Designers
15312 Dufferin ON
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Kettleby  >  Mastercut Property Services

Review for Mastercut Property Services

JD
JD
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Lawn Maintenance

I wanted to thank Mastercut this year for a really good season. Kim and her crew were awesome and I would love to have them back again next year. They did a super job on the gardens, edges and the lawn – just the way I would expect it. When I find the right people, I want to make sure I hang on to them. Please let their boss know how great they were and how happy we are this year.

Please make sure we are on your reminder list for next spring.

Thanks for making this experience a great one. It is a nice change writing thank you notes rather than harsh complaints. Thank you and muchly appreciated!!

More about Mastercut Property Services

Mastercut Property Services has been servicing York Region for over 25 years. We are a full service landscape company that provides high quality service in both landscape construction and property (lawn) maintenance. The Mastercut Team is a hardworking, talented group of individuals who are dedicated to fulfilling all of your ...