Habitat For Humanity ReStore

Lorie in Sarnia
Lorie in Sarnia
2 reviews SARNIA, ON

Customer Service

Everytime I have gone into Habitat for Humanity ReStore, no matter who I deal with thay have always been very courteous and more than willing to assist me to find what I am looking for or to help carry my items to my vehicle for me.

I commend them for their customer service, especially to those with physical limitations that may not be visible but there none the less.

Thank you.

Pausch in Sarnia
Pausch in Sarnia
2 reviews Sarnia, ON

construction supplies - doors, cupboards

The staff at this Habitat for Humanity restore are very helpful. They have a wide assortment of used items for the home - doors, cupbords, bathroom fixtures, light fixtures and electrical appliances. They will also pick up items from your home that you no longer need. Recently we bought a new television and they were very prompt to come and pick up the old one. We have also purchased light fixtures from this store - good quality at a great price.