Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Windows & sliding door

905-279-0790
450 Matheson Bl E
Mississauga

Approx. 14 windows & a siding door were installed in 2009. There has been no problem with the installation whatsoever & am very pleased with the brick-to-brick installation. The work was done expediently over 2 days and were delivered & installed as promised. Very professional work. Despite being the lowest of 8 bids received, workmanship & quality of windows were superior. Would not hesitate in recommending this contractor.

Ida from Etobicoke
Ida from Etobicoke

Windows

I ordered windows in oct 2013 and it's almost April and no windows
I called last week and they said they were waiting for me......sure
Then they said they would be at my home last Saturday 8am. No one showed up and no call we got up early waited all day must have called them 10 times no answer. So mad at this point hope I can get my money back so I can get another company. This is the worst service I have ever encountered

Peter Juanta from Mississauga
Peter Juanta from Mississauga

windows

I thought his presentation and quote was good. I had carlos replace all the windows last fall. Since then I noticed ALL THE WINDOWS have moisture build upon them. We have to dry the bottom to avoid mold build up. Windows were from Window |City. No returned calls, Poor after sale service. I would not recommend Martins Windows & Doors.

TonyDG from Mississauga
TonyDG from Mississauga

Windows & Door

I will not recommend Carlos or matins Windows to my worse enemy. Be careful, fair price, ok job then they take the money and run. No warranty or after sale service. Promises broken and countless calls go ignored and unanswered. STILL WAITING - RUN!!!!

Debbie in Mississauga
Debbie in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Replaced All Windows

905-279-0790
450 Matheson Bl E
Mississauga

Fair price, decent job but not perfect. Once the job is done, buyer beware. Carlos will take your money and run. He will not return your calls nor will his wife. You will get voice mail forever. Even when we showed up to the shop there was no accountability. They fed us a story and kept us hanging for almost a year. These people are NOT reliable.

Anne in Mississauga
Anne in Mississauga

We had 17 windows replaced in our house.

Carlos Martins owns the company and does the quotes and the installation. There is no middle man for a sales commission so you win by getting a better price. His wife works the office and show room. I like to support the independent family man and that is what I found with Martins Windows. We had many quotes for windows and no one could touch the price that Carlos quoted. Good work--good product.
Carlos and his wife are nice people.
If you need windows give them a call. Support the little guy.
I am glad I did.

window replacement

Installed 14 window replacements by Window City. A fabulous job completed in just two days. Replacement was brick to brick, not a retro-fit, and was exceptional looking. Much better than retro-fit.
Installer was extremely professional & courteous. Great pricing compared to others.

Genie73
Genie73
1 review Etobicoke, ON

retrofitted 16 single hung windows + back door

His estimate came in lower than everyone else and there was no annoying sales pitch, which I also really liked. He worked quickly and replaced 16 windows and a door in 2 days. However, the door was installed incorrectly and didn't have the window I had requested and paid for so I had to call him back. It took over 6 weeks of hassling him to come back and fix it. I could tell he was annoyed with me since he was so busy but it was HIS mistake. Now one of the windows has a broken spring casing, I called him but he didn't call me back. Another window doesn't open properly due to improper installation. Cold air seeps in from all the windows most likely due to a lack of foam insulation to fill the gaps. Overall, I'm very disappointed and very happy I'm moving. Buyer BEWARE!

Carol in Parkdale
Carol in Parkdale

Patio doubledoors

Despite a mistake with the order they came and fixed it with no cost to us. The product is really good and the service was excellent. We saw their doors at a neighbour's place, they recommend them to us and now we're recommended them to other neighbours.

Pedro-Mississauga
Pedro-Mississauga

Window purchase and installation

The complete project was a breeze from start to finish. The window was ordered, arrived on time (actually a bit earlier), it was installed without issues and looks exceptional. Carlos called on Friday to have the windows installed Monday. they were here on time and the final product was excellent. Thanks! absolutely no issues with this company. I would recommend them to anyone.
UPDATE:after the above order I asked to come back and replace 3 other windows. He never showed up or replaced the windows. Good thing I gave no deposit.I think he just got more than he could handle.

Review has 1 previous version