HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Mono  >  Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Caledon

E. Kent  in Schomberg
E. Kent in Schomberg
1 review Schomberg, ON

Septic issues

I had septic issues and Shawn and his team worked morning through to 11:30 pm to fix it. They showed up on time and in a couple of days it was up and running. I would highly recommend them. Thank you for your reassurance and all you did.

Thank you Evelyn, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Please call us anytime in the future should you require any assistance.

pearl.bindi
pearl.bindi
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Kitchen Sink

Ron Shouldice came to our house and fixed our plumbing issue.
He was very knowledgeable and professional.
I would recommend Ron again for any plumbing issues.

Thanks.

It is really appreciated by all of us here that you took the time to give us your feedback. Ron is great and we will let him know you think so also. Thank you again.

msemkiw
msemkiw
1 review Acton, ON

Locate and repair outside hose line

Very thourough in expaining each step and very pleasant and professional. We will reqest Rob in future prijects

That is wonderful to hear. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know and we will let Ron know you were happy as well.

foxboroproperty
foxboroproperty
1 review Barrie, ON

Blocked main drain

They came and unblocked my drain. They showed me where it was blocked and how to keep it clean going forward.

That is great you were so satisfied. Thank you very much for the buisness and taking the time to review. Please feel free to call us in the future for any plumbing needs.

pghollinger
pghollinger
1 review Orillia, ON

Clogged bathroom drain

This clog in my mind was a tough one but with a couple passes with the rooter the blockage was pushed far enough through the 2 inch until it fell into the 4 inch stack. Problem solved due to the expertise of Ron.
He accessed the problem and dealt with it with professional experience. Well done !

correyperry
correyperry
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Service

Ron did a great job in unclogging our pipes he was very professional and had many options for me to choose from to get the work done and preventive maintenance options

That is terrific to hear you were so pleased. We truly appreciate the business and would be happy with any future needs. Ron is a great technician and we will let him know you thought so also. Thank you again.

Metal in Orangeville
Metal in Orangeville

Shower top

Service technician was Ron he is absolutely amazing stuck around to about 1230 in the evening to get job completed so I could have running water in my house again. I would recommend Ron anytime and ask for him. He is a great problem solver. Thanks again

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your experience was. We appreciate your business and will definitely let Ron know you were very satisfied. Thank you again.

Susan in Alton
Susan in Alton
1 review Caledon, ON

leaky shower faucet

Ron and his assistant Greg arrived at the scheduled time this morning.
Everything was explained well and priced before work began. Fixed the leak in record time with minimal fuss. It was a pleasure having them in my home. I had to call Mr. Rooter in an emergency last year - with great success. That is why I had them back today. Thanks for the positive experience, again.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback! Ron is a great member of our team and we will let him know your comments ! Please let us know if you ever need our assistance with anything else.

DJ in Orangeville
DJ in Orangeville

Leaking valve replacement

I was exceptionally impress with the the quick response to my call. Less than 10 minutes. Ron shouldice was at my house that evening to repair the leak. He was informative and very professional. He explained everything that he needed to do and completed the job in a timely fashion. I would recommend Ron to anyone. Very pleased with Mr Rooter.

Thank you very much for letting us know how your experience was. We are very pleased to hear you were impressed with our service. Please let us know if we can help with anything in the future.

Orangeville in Orangeville
Orangeville in Orangeville

Main drain sewer backup

I called Mr. Rooter Orangeville, in a bit of a panic, to come and look at a sewage backup in my basement. Their technician, Ron Shouldice, worked diligently for two hours to clear the main blockage completely. He was so forthright, polite and respectful, that I thought, if all of their employees are as congenial and helpful as this man is, I would not hesitate to recommend Mr. Rooter to anyone. Ron spoke highly of his company and explained the other services that Mr. Rooter offers. In fact, he was so thorough in his recommendations and that I thought he must own the franchise. He is a rare breed these days, and Mr. Rooter is lucky to have him represent them. - Linda Punstel Orangeville

Thank you Linda , Ron is a great technician and we are thrilled you had such a pleasant experience with us. We are certainly here to help if you need assistance with anything in the future.

More about Mr Rooter Plumbing Of Caledon

Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Caledon is a locally owned and operated full service licensed and insured plumbing company. Our service professionals are the most reliable, experienced and courteous plumbers to tackle all of your plumbing needs. We offer an unbeatable written warranty guaranteeing all of our supplied parts and workmanship to ensure the work is done to your complete satisfaction. From sinks and toilets, to new plumbing installations, you can depend on Mr. Rooter plumbers for expert plumbing repairs at reasonable prices.

We are here for your emergency and routine repairs 24/7, never charging extra fees for nights or weekends. From service to quality, our competitors just can't compete!

OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
Full Service Residential and Commercial Plumbing:
*ALL Repair and Installation Plumbing Inc. Rough In Plumbing and Renovations
*Faucets, Kitchen Sinks, Toilets, Bath Sinks, Bathtubs & Showers, *Garbage Disposals, Laundry Centres
*Water Softeners and Water Filtration (3M Authorized Water Filtration Products Dealer)
*Sewer Lines
*Water Heater Repair and Installation
*Tankless Hot Water Heater Installation (On Demand Water System)
*Drain Pipes