Phantom Screens Of Southern Alberta

101-5723 10 Street NE Calgary AB T2E 8W7
Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Phantom Screens Of Southern Alberta

Reviews for Phantom Screens Of Southern Alberta

Great service from the first call!

Wow - fantastic, right from the get go - first looking through the website then making my call to ask a couple questions. Leanna was great with all the answers to my questions and really help make the order process painless. The installer showed up on time at the farmstead northwest of Nanton which is basically in the middle of prairie and farmland. He was fast, efficient, friendly and cleaned up at all the different doors that we put a screen on. We did a total of 4 phantom screen doors and each one works perfectly. Thanks to everyone who makes this company really shine from the front end staff to the final installations. Keep up the great work! I am recommending you to all my friends and family.

Thank you so much! We are so pleased you found our website and our staff informative and helpful! We’re even more pleased you are happy with your Phantom Retractable Screen doors. We hope they bring enjoyment of the beauty of your homestead by allowing great views and plenty of fresh air. Please be sure to let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future. And thank you for the recommendations!

Kind regards,
Tim Tischer, General Manager

Ben in Calgary
Ben in Calgary

repairs to an existing screen

We are impressed with the level of service that we have received from this company. Starting with booking the service appointment to the service call they have been extremely good. We made the appointment on the phone and received a confirmation of the appointment right away. They did make a change in the timing of the appointment and also advised us right away. The service tech was here at the appointed time and he was professional in every manner and looked after the repairs in a very timely manner. If we need any screens installed we will be calling this company without any hesitation.

Hello Ben,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review of the experience you have had with our team! Your comments are very much valued. We strive to build a team that recognizes the value of the individuals they serve, right from the very first 'hello', through the final 'Thank you! See you again!'

Thank you again for your review. It's always great when we get to see a client's experience through their eyes! We look forward to the next time we can be of service to you!

Warm regards,

Tim
General Manager

kateJ in Calgary
kateJ in Calgary

Replaced old screens with new ones causing damage to the door frame

A few summers back, we replaced our old phantoms screens with new ones. When they came to remove the old screens they damaged the door frame very badly. The guy was prying the old screen off and left huge dents and scratches in the door frame (as seen in the photos). When I mentioned the damage to him, he told me not to worry about it because the new screens would cover it... Turns out the new screens are more on the inside of the door frame and no longer in the same position as our older ones, so the damage to the door frame is still visible and makes me mad every time I walk though my front door, to this day, years later. The cost to repair the door frame is more than what the screens are worth. So upset with phantom screens. We should have written a review a long time ago, but I hope this review will help another home owner.

Update (June 11):Just to be clear we did contact the company following the incident, but because it had already been paid for we felt that nobody seemed serious about it, we felt ignored and no one ended up coming back out to the property. I live in the property and rent it from my mother, but she paid them once they were finished without even seeing the end result. I was present during the removal and installation. When she did see it and I told her about it, she contacted the company although at that point the payment had been made and no one helped us and there wasn't much we could do. I think Phantom Screens needs to take some responsibility here and not say that we didn't do anything 2 years ago. Of course we did. Who wouldn't? I think it's a shame that one of your employees would even leave a property with that kind of damage, let alone ask for payment. I just want to set the record straight. But with that being said, we appreciate that you are still willing to address it now and we will be in contact with your office sometime this week. Thank you.

UPDATED JULY 8/16: Dear KateJ,
I’d like to thank you for allowing me to come on June 17 as customer service and customer satisfaction are our top priorities. I was able to meet your mother on site and she was very pleased with how we were able to rectify the concerns you had. If we can be of any further service to you please let us know.
Sincerely, Management, Phantom Screens of Southern Alberta

Hello KateJ,

We have noticed your recent review on Homestars. Our Phantom brand has been built on the quality of product but ultimately in the service that we provide. It always has been our clearest mission and vision to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and satisfaction. For this reason, in reading your review, we are very disappointed we weren’t provided an opportunity to resolve this directly with you two years ago when the work was completed. We would have immediately sought to rectify the situation with you at that time.

We would love an opportunity to discuss this with you personally. If you would like one of our team members to come out to meet with you please call our office at 403-295-6455, and we will gladly schedule an appointment.

We look forward to finding a satisfactory resolution.

Sincerely,
Management - Phantom Screens of Southern Alberta

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Install of a basic screen on front door

Had this installed quickly and easily. Installer was friendly and cleaned up well after, also showed us how to properly maintain it and prevent damage. Really happy with the install and the product.

PJN from Calgary
PJN from Calgary

New screen door install

We had a screen door installed roughly 2 weeks ago and are very pleased. After a quick and easy phone call on a Friday the installers were out on the following Tuesday and took no time at all. The colour matches perfectly and the latch system is great. Overall a very pleasant experience!

Brian and Diana from Calgary
Brian and Diana from Calgary
6 reviews , AB

Service on Phantom screen door

Had a new screen and latching system installed on my older Phantom screen in Feb. of this year. It wasn't sliding properly so after a call on Wed., they were out on Thurs., and right on time for the appt that was made. Works great now and very impressed with the prompt and timely service, also no charge for the adjustment.

Sarah from Calgary
Sarah from Calgary

Screen for the Front Door

Extremely happy with the customer service received with Phantom while ordering my screen door for the front door. Very helpful on the phone when discussing my options. When booking in, they were flexible and I was able to book only a couple of days in advance for a Friday afternoon. Took all of 15 minutes to have installed and the installer was helpful and took the time to explain the upkeep to me. Enjoyed it for the rest of the summer and I'm already planning on getting another set for my back doors this year. Very happy with the screen itself - it's substantial enough that my dog hasn't run into it and yet you don't even notice it's there from a few steps back! Thanks again.

Susanne
Susanne

Screen door

Great product....bought the screen door awhile ago but needed to replace the screen. They were very accommodating in doing this while I was away and someone was taking care of the house. Their lead time in doing this replacement was quite quick. Overall very satisfied with the screen door and the service they provide.

Vanessa from Calgary
Vanessa from Calgary

Screen for my patio door

This is my third Phantom screen, I'm a big fan of their products because I hate looking through my windows and having a solid screen. So I have had 2 of my windows done previously, and this time I had one added to my sliding door. I've also had the same installer twice, he's efficient, friendly and knows what he's doing. I already recommend them all the time and will continue to.

More about Phantom Screens Of Southern Alberta

Retractable screening solutions for doors, windows, covered decks and patios.
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Calgary?