Pella Western Canada

Reviews for Pella Western Canada

Martin&deb in Edmonton
Martin&deb in Edmonton

Windows and doors

We recently replaced all our windows and front door after 30 years. From the moment we met Rob Gross our salesman to the excellent installation team of Logan and Braydon, we couldn’t be happier. We have an excellent product that was installed professionally and in a timely manner. We would not hesitate to recommend Pella to anyone who’s looking for new windows. Thank you Pella.
Martin & Debra

Thank you for the kind review for our team members regarding your project. we appreciate you taking the time to post this.

Laura in Edmonton
Laura in Edmonton

Great Work from Your Technician

Ha came out today to repair hinges on a door installed two months ago. We were so pleased with his work we would like the company to know how Incredible his work is. He is professional efficient and quick. Ha is a great service technician and we are so happy with his work. Good employees are hard to find...he’s a keeper.

Thank you for the kind review. I will make sure management is aware of Ha's performance on your project.

Tana in Calgary
Tana in Calgary

Very Happy with Pella Western Canada

We just had a large window unit replaced with Pella windows. We had a great experience dealing with Pella. Graham our sales rep was thorough and knowledgable. Peter completed the install, he was punctual, efficient and always left the job site tidy. I really appreciated the extra efforts he took to protect the flooring in our home. I would recommend Pella to anyone looking for a great product and outstanding service. We love the new windows! Thank you Pella!

You were very kind to post this review for our team. Thank you for your time and effort.

James in Calgary
James in Calgary

Doors and Windows for [email protected]

The sales person was not pushy, she gave me many options and listened to my ideas. The installers were respectful of my home and worked quickly to get the job done right. They replaced all my doors and windows and I would use them again in the future.

OUR SINCERE THANKS FOR THE REVIEW. WE REALLY APPRECIATE YOU TAKING THE TIME TO POST THIS FOR US.

Yankincan in Edmonton
Yankincan in Edmonton

Calgary, South West.

I had just moved into a dated townhouse and it was in serious need of upgrades to the windows and doors. I contacted Daphne and she went over my home with several suggestions for me. She arranged everything quickly and a great team of guys came and installed everything quickly! I couldnt be happier with the improvements to my new home! Thanks Pella and Daphne!

Thank you for the review. The Pella Calgary team appreciates you taking the time to post one.

safennel in Calgary, Alberta CANADA T2R0L2
safennel in Calgary, Alberta CANADA T2R0L2

New Windows

We had an exceptional experience with Pella this winter when we replaced several windows in our house. Daphne, our sales representative, was incredibly informative. Being first time homeowners we had zero experience or knowledge and she really took her time and helped take us through the options. She was awesome and really paid attention and took time to listen to our concerns about budget and our future renovation plans. Our installers were also fantastic. Very friendly and not at all bothered by my DIY dad dropping in and asking questions about the installs. We had two windows cut down to make them larger which were our favorites and made a huge difference to both our kitchen and master which had small, drafts, eighties windows . I only have before and after photos of the master right now but will upload the others later.

We at Pella Western Canada thank you so much for taking the time not only to write a review but post some pictures as well.

Matt in Edmonton
Matt in Edmonton

Windows and doors

We replaced all of our windows and doors with Pella. The installtion was done quickly and professionally. The windows are very heat efficient and also made a huge difference in keeping out noise. We could barely sit at our kitchen table before because on a sunny day it was too hot due to all of the windows, now there is zero heat penetration and we can sit comfortably!
Though Pella was not our lowest cost option, it was a great choice and well worth it!

THANK YOU MATT. WE APPRECIATE YOUR KIND WORDS.

Johnson, Jennifer in Calgary
Johnson, Jennifer in Calgary

Window replacement

I have a 1972 home in Lake Bonavista that had original windows. I love the look of wood windows so obviously I choose to go with Pella. I changed a number on Windows with the beautifully Designer Series with the blinds between the glass. I love them and the performance is incredible

THANK YOU JENNIFER FOR TAKING THE TIME TO WRITE A REVIEW. YOUR COMMENTS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED.

BB
BB

Patio Slider and Screen

The actual install, quality, and performance of the sliding door was satisfactory. Some small sticking and binding with lock and sliding motion. The screen is an absolute disaster. Has never worked right and they sent out 3 different guys to reinstall the same crap over and over again and it still doesnt work.

Please call Glenn Anderson, Manager at Pella western Canada. I am sorry about screen issues and would like to resolve them. My e-mail is [email protected]

Sara in Edmonton
Sara in Edmonton

New Front Door with Storm Door and Patio Doors

I knew I wanted quality products which is why I chose Pella in the 1st place. My sales rep Andrew was great to deal with. He was very knowledgeable in all the products and gave sound advice on selecting the best doors for me. Andrew was also quick to help anytime I had additional questions post the appointment. The installation was a complete success as well. I greatly appreciated how punctual and pleasant they were until project completion. I also appreciated Andrew stopping by to ensure there were no issues with the install. All in all, I couldn't be any happier with the results and would highly recommend Pella to anyone! Thanks for the great job guys!

Thank you very much for providing this positive feedback.

More about Pella Western Canada

Calgary local distributor for Pella® Windows and Doors, has been focused on a single guiding principle: Offer top quality replacement window and door products and outstanding service to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. From our humble beginnings to today, our talented staff of 25 employees in four locations across Alberta and southern British Columbia try to exceed that standard with every customer.

Pella Windows and Doors offers the highest quality of replacement windows for your home or business. Our materials range from wood windows, vinyl windows and durable fiberglass windows. We also offer the widest selection of entry doors, which offer beauty and security to every home or business.

Contact us today for a FREE in-home consultation to learn how affordable and energy-efficient our replacement windows and entry doors can be.