Academy Hardwood Floors

Reviews for Academy Hardwood Floors

xxclaymanxx in Vancouver
xxclaymanxx in Vancouver

Condo Flooring

Marek is great! Would highly recommend. Have used him before and intend to do so again. Professional, friendly, and great work. Has lots of good advice about other renos as well.

Rudover
Rudover
1 review Burnaby, BC

Professional, clean, and courteous

We contacted Mark after we purchased our flooring at Golden Trim. He came by to look at our house the next day. He gave us a quote, and told us he could start work in 2 weeks. We were impressed with his price and more impressed he could start work soon. He made his schedule based on our needs and stuck to it. He kept a clean work area and the end result was stunning. Mark went above and beyond to ensure we were happy with the floors and baseboards. He's a great guy and we highly recommend his service to anyone. All smiles here. :)

Peter Ng in Burnaby
Peter Ng in Burnaby
1 review BURNABY, BC

Hardwood floors apprx 1000 sq feet

I needed hardwood floors done quickly due to a busy schedule and a family friend in the hardwood floor industry recommended Academy Hardwood Floors. Marek came by the same night I called and gave me a very reasonable quote. I needed some changes done and he adjusted his quote accordingly all the while providing very helpful advice and options for me to consider. Once I decided on hiring him the work was done as scheduled and without any hidden costs. I was very impressed with Marek's helpful expertise and the quality of service he provided. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Nick in False Creek
Nick in False Creek
1 review Vancouver, BC

Complex hardwood floor installation including spiral staircase

I signed up for this site just so I could add a review on Marek Pacyk (Mark Pacyk). His work is phenomenal, we had a complex job involving a spiral staircase, floor plugs, and other difficult areas and it looks amazing. Finished ahead of schedule and, unbelievably, ended up charging us less than the agreed quote as he did not end up using quite as many materials as he thought he would (we would have never known). A great guy, perfectionist, hardworking, reliable, and takes pride in his work. He honestly does not charge enough!

John in West Vancouver
John in West Vancouver

Floor Installation

Academy Hardwood Floors and, Hardwood Floor Installer/Owner Marek is one of the best around. He may not be very well known but I hope to change that by reccomending him to anyone who needs a new floor. Like I stated, he finished before the set deadline and finished the floor flawlessly, after the job he also got rid of the dust so well that we were amazed. 15 years of installing really made him a true professional who will do the work fast but without rushing.

Good Job Marek

John.

More about Academy Hardwood Floors

15 Year experience of professional floor installations, Best prices fast finishing time. Academy Hardwood Floors, Academy Hardwood Floors.
Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Coquitlam?