Stella Bleu Home Decor & Design

Gracie from Langley
Gracie from Langley
6 reviews Langley, BC

Lamp Purchase

Stella Bleu in South Surrey has a fun, flirty, French-antique vibe to it. So to me, it's the perfect home decor store! I love supporting our local shop owners, Stella Bleu is small enough that it's local, but so posh and elegant that I tell all my friends about my unique finds there!

helena in surrey in Surrey
helena in surrey in Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

furniture and decor

Stella Bleu in South Surrey, White Rock is a very beautiful store, it has a wide selection of decor. Stella Bleu has a vintage, antiquey feel. The staff are fabulous, attentive and super helpful. I want to decorate my entire home with their wonderful things.