Doors Galore

Reviews for Doors Galore

Gord in Surrey
Gord in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

metal doors for basement suites

I had a post on here with concerns about some quality issues.

I was pleased that the owner "Mike" actually called me to address the issues.
They have addressed my issues and must be commended for it.
Hopefully some procedural changes at their end will prevent these issues for other customers.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you Gord, and again I am very sorry for your initial troubles. Mike (owner)

Karen in Surrey
Karen in Surrey
1 review Delta, BC

French door purchase and installation.

I was in the market to replace my dining room sliding door with french doors. After aimlessly looking at Home Depot and other outlets, my daughter suggested I check out Doors Galore. Wow! Although my heart was set on wood doors, the cost would have cost me my eldest child, so I opted for the next best...I ordered the doors with mini blinds and screens. I had to wait two months for the install. This is how busy Doors Galore is. They are busy for a reason. Derek, the installer was at my home at 9am precisely. The install took 4.5 hours, and Derek didn't stop for a minute. He's a pro. He was also constantly cleaning up, and wouldn't even give me a used paper towel to dispose because he had his own garbage can. When Derek left, there was no sign that he had ever been here. I'm thrilled with my french doors, and the impeccable customer service that seems so lost, until you come across a young company like Doors Galore. Thank you Doors Galore! I can't wait until next spring and summer, when I can open the doors all the way! Karen Miller

Thank you so much Karen. It was a pleasure to work with you, and spring is just around the corner. Mike (owner)

Beth in Surrey
Beth in Surrey
1 review Delta, BC

New front door

Amazing! From the initial sales contact to the departing installer and every contact in between. These guys know what they are doing. They are extremely knowledge, flexible, patient, full of suggestions and a dream to deal with.
I had the door custom made from a sketch, custom coloured inside (white) and outside (red), and a custom wizard screen.

Wow. Thank you Beth. You created such a beautiful door. I'm glad it worked out just like you imagined. Mike (owner)

Fredrick Chang from Burnaby
Fredrick Chang from Burnaby
8 reviews Burnaby, BC

Front Entrance Door Installation

I just had a new fiberglass front entrance door installed by Door Galore; the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable all the way from the management, salesman, and the installation crew. The job was done neat and tidy and they did clean up before they left. I would highly recommend this company for any door installation.

Thank you very much for spreading the word. Mike (owner)

Robert McNair in Vancouver

8160 120 Street
Surrey
BC
V3W 3N3

After weeks of looking for doors a referral to Doors Galore took me on a drive to Surrey. It was not a waste of time, the showroom was more than helpful as were the sales team with the various options. Installation happened on the date agreed and it was a great job. Our thanks to Tanner and Derek, well done!
Robert McNair

Thank you Robert. It was a pleasure to do business with you. Mike (owner)

Cindy  in Burnaby
Cindy in Burnaby
3 reviews Delta, BC

All new exterior Doors

WOW WOW WOW - can't find enough words to describe what an amazing company this is - all the way from the Owner, to the show room staff to the amazing installer - incredible. You are making a mistake if you want door replacements not to use this company - their priority is clearly customer satisfaction. I have never met an individual in construction/installation who took such care, time, patience and was so anal when doing their work. The price was very good, the staff amazing and the quality of their doors - you can't beat it! Thank you to all of you at Doors Galore - my permanent go to company for doors - You are awesome!

Thank you Cindy. It was our pleasure to work with you. Mike (owner)

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Entry door purchase and install

I am so happy with my new entry door! Everything was top notch right from the start! Al is very helpful and knowledgable! Very professional! We had quite a bad experience with Home Depot. We originally purchased our door through them. After having the door removed 3 times yes that's right 3 times in less than 1 year! I finally had it and demanded a full refund from Home Depot! Ironically it worked in my favour! After researching reviews I came across Doors Galor. We met with Al and instantly I knew this man knows what he's talking about! My new door just went in yesterday and it's perfect! From the colour to the installation it's absolutely flawless! And it cost me half of what I had paid at Home Depot for the exact same door!!!! I highly recommend Doors Galor! My husband and I take pride in our home and worked hard to save up for this door. We are all smiles with our gorgeous new front door! Thank you Doors Galor!!!

Thank you very much for those kinds words and letting other know about our services. Mike (owner)

Sarah from Burnaby
Sarah from Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Exterior Doors Replaced

Great company to work with. In-store samples and detailed quote provided. Knowledgeable counter person. Arrived at times given and installed three exterior doors in one day. Great products and service.

Thats great to hear Sarah. Thanks for your business. Mike Foster (owner)

Dennis Weeks from Surrey
Dennis Weeks from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Install Exterior French Doors

First class from the first visit to the final installation. Professional, timely, honest communication, friendly and quality workmanship. The final product looks great and I have no hesitation in recommending Mike's company.

Thanks for the kind words Dennis. Hope you are enjoying your new french doors. It was our pleasure to do business with you. Mike Foster (owner)

Sarah in Lower Mainland, BC
Sarah in Lower Mainland, BC
4 reviews , BC

Front Doors

We had been thinking about a new door for quite some time. Showroom was great and so was the customer service we received there. Everything that was promised to us prior to the install, to the employee who came out to measure and the employee who came out yesterday to instal was FIRST CLASS! The quality of product and workmanship is AMAZING! We are SO happy with our new and PERFECT front door! Doors Galore was just fantastic. THANK YOU!

Thanks Sarah, I'm very happy that you are so pleased. That employee that came out was me. LOL. I personally do all of the pre measurements to ensure the product is built correct. It was a pleasure to meet you. Mike Foster (owner)

More about Doors Galore

Doors Galore has been in operation since 1996. We have a reputation of being one of the lower mainlands best Door companies. Here are a few of the products and services that we provide.

Entry doors; Steel doors, fibreglass doors, wood doors, french doors.

Hardware; handle sets, dead bolts, knobs, levers, hinges.

Installations; we offer installation services of the products we sell.
Our custom prehanging shop allows us to quickly and professionally build almost all styles, designs, and sizes of doors.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Entry doors; Steel doors, fibreglass doors, wood doors, french doors. Interior doors; Raised panel, bedroom doors, bifolds, shaker doors, glass doors, mirror doors, pocket doors. Hardware; handle sets, knobs, levers, hinges.
Painting; we offer complete painting and staining services on the products we sell. Installations; we offer installation services of the products we sell.
Taymor, Trimlite, Masonite, Jeld Wen,
From the time you enter our showroom, you will feel at ease about your door and window purchase. Our staff is knowledgable and friendly. If your a do-it your selfer, we can custom machine doors to fit your needs. Need your doors professionally installed? We offer services from coming to your home to measure the door that you choose, painting or staining before it arrive, installation of your door, as well as disposal of the old product. Come see why there are few companies that compare to Doors Galore
-1996