Doors Galore

Beautiful  in Coquitlam
Beautiful in Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

New front door

We had a new front door and retractable screen door installed. I am shocked at just how beautiful and transforming this door is. It looks like a different house.
The customer service was top notch and everything was done on schedule.
I would highly recommend Doors Galore to everyone. (Just have to update the trim around glass blocks to match)

Thanks for the review. We really appreciate it. Mike (owner)

Alex in Vancouver
Alex in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

New Interior & Closet Doors

I would recommend Doors Galore to anyone. When I started looking for new interior doors & closets, the guys in the showroom were easygoing and didn't try to pressure me to sign on for anything. They also made sure to walk me through all the costs & options and made sure I was aware of the costs upfront. The installation was similarly professional, and the doors & closets look even better installed than they did in the showroom. Great guys, totally professional and I'd work with them again for sure.

Thanks Alex, we hope to work with you again as well. Mike (owner)

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

Replaced exterior front door

Doors Galore installed a new exterior front door and sidelight in my 1951 bungalow. The end result is stunning and truly enhances my home. From my first visit and throughout the entire process, the Doors Galore team was professional and focused on quality and honesty. They offered me appropriate design advice. It helped to have a full showroom displaying various door and side light options as well as comprehensive brochures. They took care to precisely measure my door frame to insure there were no surprises and the installation was meticulously completed by a specialist in this area. Doors Galore offers excellent service and a quality product at a competitive price. I highly recommend them!

Thanks for the review and being so descriptive in your experience with doors galore. Mike (owner)

D.Goddard in Delta
D.Goddard in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Front door entry

After good reviews from people we know, we chose Doors Galore over less costly installers. We definitely got what we paid for. Casey arrived 9 a.m., finished 4 pm after touching up and cleaning. Couldn't be happier with end result. Professional and pleasant, answered all questions with only a brief break for lunch- stayed on site. Would highly recommend and use again.

I am glad that everything worked out like you had hoped. Thanks for the review. Mike (owner)

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

New Front Door

We recently updated our 80 year old house and needed a new door. Being that the house is so old, the jamb was a wonky size. After a informative conversation with Steve at Doors Galore, we headed into the showroom to see what our options were. Steve showed us around (including the fabrication shop) and we selected the perfect door. The door was installed quickly and professionally and we totally love it! In fact it's my favourite part of the whole renovation. I would highly recommend this company and would use them again if the need ever arises.

Yes, sometimes older homes are "wonky". By custom building your new door, it is a perfect fit every time . Thanks for your kind words and I'm glad your doors worked out like you had hoped. Mike (owner)

Stan in Surrey
Stan in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Fantastic New Doors

I had my sliding doors replaced with French doors that had the blinds between the windows.. Beautiful, better, really good price. Awesome job Derrick - Thankyou, Stan in Maple Ridge, B.C.

Thanks Stan. Hope you enjoy your French doors. Mike (owner)

Paul in Delta
Paul in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

New Front Door - Tsawwassen

We had a new glass front door installed to replace an older metal door. The front hall is now much brighter due to the glass door which lets the light into the hall, and the finished result has improved the curb appeal of the house a lot. We are very happy with the service we received. The installation was done on time, and everything was taken care of very professionally.

Thanks Paul, it was a pleasure to do business with you. Mike (owner)

Larry in Port Coquitlam
Larry in Port Coquitlam
1 review Greater Vancouver, BC

Front door

Arrived on time removed damaged door and jamb, installed new door and jamb, cleaned up and was gone in 3 hours. Installer was the best I've ever come across.. I have recommended Doors Galour to at least 4 other people. Thank you.

Thanks for the referrals Larry. Glad you were so pleased with our work. Mike (owner)

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Front entrance doors

Casey from Doors Galore did a FANTASTIC job on my front entrance doors. The office staff (Tanner) was great while choosing doors, gave me options and answered all my questions......i really wish all home renovations were this easy. I would totally use them again and would refer them for they're awesome staff and quality service.

Sam, Delta

Thank you very much Sam. Im glad you were so pleased with our services. Mike (owner)

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

French doors to replace sliders to patio

We had our sliding patio doors replaced with French doors. It was a little tricky as we had a nine foot wide opening which is not standard. We couldn't be happier with the product and service provided by the folks at Doors Galore. From the showroom to the final installation, they were knowledgeable, professional and courteous. They were patient and helpful through the decision making process and made sure we had all the information we needed before choosing our new doors. The results exceeded expectations; I would not hesitate to recommend Doors Galore.

Thank you very much. I'm glad everything turned out the was you were imagining. Mike (owner)

More about Doors Galore

Doors Galore has been in operation since 1996. We have a reputation of being one of the lower mainlands best Door companies. Here are a few of the products and services that we provide.

Entry doors; Steel doors, fibreglass doors, wood doors, french doors.

Hardware; handle sets, dead bolts, knobs, levers, hinges.

Installations; we offer installation services of the products we sell.
Our custom prehanging shop allows us to quickly and professionally build almost all styles, designs, and sizes of doors.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Entry doors; Steel doors, fibreglass doors, wood doors, french doors. Interior doors; Raised panel, bedroom doors, bifolds, shaker doors, glass doors, mirror doors, pocket doors. Hardware; handle sets, knobs, levers, hinges.
Painting; we offer complete painting and staining services on the products we sell. Installations; we offer installation services of the products we sell.
Taymor, Trimlite, Masonite, Jeld Wen,
From the time you enter our showroom, you will feel at ease about your door and window purchase. Our staff is knowledgable and friendly. If your a do-it your selfer, we can custom machine doors to fit your needs. Need your doors professionally installed? We offer services from coming to your home to measure the door that you choose, painting or staining before it arrive, installation of your door, as well as disposal of the old product. Come see why there are few companies that compare to Doors Galore
-1996