Doors Galore

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
8160 120 Street Surrey BC V3W 3N3

Reviews for Doors Galore

Private User reviews Delta, BC

Installation of French doors on sundeck

Showroom staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Company contact has been excellent in setting up premeasure and installation dates and times. Installer was meticulous and detail oriented and the whole doorway looks fabulous. Our vertical blinds had to be taken down for the installation and put up again and the installer took care of everything. Everyone we have dealt with at Doors Galore have been friendly and efficient. We will be back for any future door work for sure.

Thank you very much for spreading the word. Mike (owner)

David in Surrey
David in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Replacement of Front Door and 2 Side Panels

We have done numerous home renos over the years and our experience with Doors Galore would have to rank as one of the best. Every step of our door replacement project went smoothly from picking out the door at their showroom, to Mike coming to the house to take exact measurements and installer Casey's amazing job removing our old door and side panels and installing the new door and panels in just a few short hours. We love the look of our new door. It has completely changed our front entrance making it look more modern and bringing in more light . We would happily recommend Doors Galore to anyone.

Thanks David, I'm glad everything turned out well for you. Mike (owner)

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

New interior doors and bi fold door change out

We went to Doors Galore on a recommendation and are we glad we did !
We had several interior doors replaced and numerous ugly bi fold doors switched over to regular doors. The process was excellent, from the measuring by Mike to Derek our installer showing up right on time. Derek's work was top notch and clean up was awesome, Everything looks fantastic !! It updated the interior so much.
We are super happy and would highly recommend Doors Galore to everyone.

Thanks for the great review! Mike (owner)

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Beautiful front door replaced

Well it was time to get a new front door,so let the games begin,where to go,what should I pay,do they install,we were lucky when we went to doors galore,not only did they have a great selection,but a great price,and even better staff. Everything was looked after, from coming to our home at the time they said they would for measuring up for the new door, with a follow up call the night before. Our installation date and time were just as they quoted the day we placed our order! Casey was on time and very professional with the installation, it looks amazing! We would recommend anyone looking to replace there doors to contact (Doors Galore) Thanks again Garett & Karin

I really appreciate the kind words. Thanks for the business. Mike (owner)

McLawless
McLawless
1 review Vancouver, BC

2 exterior doors changed

This is an outstanding company that I will be glad to recommend.

We changed the back door and basement door in our New Westminster old timer house.

The level of communication, workmanship and reliability was what really impressed me. They fit us in earlier than expected and the installer left the job completed to perfection.

In summary, they made the entire process a breeze from start to finish.

Thank you so much for the review. Im glad that everything worked out to your expectations. Mike (owner)

shelagh_irwin in Port Moody
shelagh_irwin in Port Moody
1 review Surrey, BC

Door rescue

Wonderful company. Replaced my front door quickly and did an amazing job of correcting the work of a company that butchered a custom designed front door that cost me three times the amount that I paid to doors galore. This company is professional and doesn’t miss the smallest of details. Highly recommend Doors Galore!!!!!!

Thank you very much for the review. I'm glad that it all worked out for you. Mike (owner)

Beautiful  in Coquitlam
Beautiful in Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

New front door

We had a new front door and retractable screen door installed. I am shocked at just how beautiful and transforming this door is. It looks like a different house.
The customer service was top notch and everything was done on schedule.
I would highly recommend Doors Galore to everyone. (Just have to update the trim around glass blocks to match)

Thanks for the review. We really appreciate it. Mike (owner)

Alex in Vancouver
Alex in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

New Interior & Closet Doors

I would recommend Doors Galore to anyone. When I started looking for new interior doors & closets, the guys in the showroom were easygoing and didn't try to pressure me to sign on for anything. They also made sure to walk me through all the costs & options and made sure I was aware of the costs upfront. The installation was similarly professional, and the doors & closets look even better installed than they did in the showroom. Great guys, totally professional and I'd work with them again for sure.

Thanks Alex, we hope to work with you again as well. Mike (owner)

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

Replaced exterior front door

Doors Galore installed a new exterior front door and sidelight in my 1951 bungalow. The end result is stunning and truly enhances my home. From my first visit and throughout the entire process, the Doors Galore team was professional and focused on quality and honesty. They offered me appropriate design advice. It helped to have a full showroom displaying various door and side light options as well as comprehensive brochures. They took care to precisely measure my door frame to insure there were no surprises and the installation was meticulously completed by a specialist in this area. Doors Galore offers excellent service and a quality product at a competitive price. I highly recommend them!

Thanks for the review and being so descriptive in your experience with doors galore. Mike (owner)

D.Goddard in Delta
D.Goddard in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Front door entry

After good reviews from people we know, we chose Doors Galore over less costly installers. We definitely got what we paid for. Casey arrived 9 a.m., finished 4 pm after touching up and cleaning. Couldn't be happier with end result. Professional and pleasant, answered all questions with only a brief break for lunch- stayed on site. Would highly recommend and use again.

I am glad that everything worked out like you had hoped. Thanks for the review. Mike (owner)

More about Doors Galore

Doors Galore has been in operation since 1996. We have a reputation of being one of the lower mainlands best Door companies. Here are a few of the products and services that we provide.

Entry doors; Steel doors, fibreglass doors, wood doors, french doors.

Hardware; handle sets, dead bolts, knobs, levers, hinges.

Installations; we offer installation services of the products we sell.
Our custom prehanging shop allows us to quickly and professionally build almost all styles, designs, and sizes of doors.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Entry doors; Steel doors, fibreglass doors, wood doors, french doors. Interior doors; Raised panel, bedroom doors, bifolds, shaker doors, glass doors, mirror doors, pocket doors. Hardware; handle sets, knobs, levers, hinges.
Painting; we offer complete painting and staining services on the products we sell. Installations; we offer installation services of the products we sell.
Taymor, Trimlite, Masonite, Jeld Wen,
From the time you enter our showroom, you will feel at ease about your door and window purchase. Our staff is knowledgable and friendly. If your a do-it your selfer, we can custom machine doors to fit your needs. Need your doors professionally installed? We offer services from coming to your home to measure the door that you choose, painting or staining before it arrive, installation of your door, as well as disposal of the old product. Come see why there are few companies that compare to Doors Galore
-1996