Doors Galore

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
8160 120 Street Surrey BC V3W 3N3
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Surrey  >  Doors Galore  >  Entry door purchase and install
Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Entry door purchase and install

Doors Galore
604-543-8005
8160 120 Street
Surrey
BC
V3W 3N3

I am so happy with my new entry door! Everything was top notch right from the start! Al is very helpful and knowledgable! Very professional! We had quite a bad experience with Home Depot. We originally purchased our door through them. After having the door removed 3 times yes that's right 3 times in less than 1 year! I finally had it and demanded a full refund from Home Depot! Ironically it worked in my favour! After researching reviews I came across Doors Galor. We met with Al and instantly I knew this man knows what he's talking about! My new door just went in yesterday and it's perfect! From the colour to the installation it's absolutely flawless! And it cost me half of what I had paid at Home Depot for the exact same door!!!! I highly recommend Doors Galor! My husband and I take pride in our home and worked hard to save up for this door. We are all smiles with our gorgeous new front door! Thank you Doors Galor!!!

Thank you very much for those kinds words and letting other know about our services. Mike (owner)