Lach Sod Farms

Dave in Winnipeg
Dave in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Sodding my front yard

I phoned Lach's sod farm and ordered mineral sod for my yard, as their site states how good their sod is. Sod arrived in the morning, soil was prepared. Laid the sod by 4 pm, watered till 7-8 pm, Each day watered the lawn twice a day for a week as recommended. well, I had a wonderful lawn of hay coloered grass. Almost 2 weeks now, 50% starting to be green. We are dissatisfied. We would never recommend their product.

I did phone them about the problem, they said be patient, right.

If you buy, buy peat sod. Our neighbor did and after only 2 days his lawn is terrific. 3 weeks now, and he has a wonderful, full lucious lawn that would be the envy of any home owner.

Choice is yours, make the right one.........

I'm sorry for your displeasure with the product you received Dave. I want you to know that since you purchased that sod, ownership has changed hands, and we strive for the best quality sod in Manitoba!

More about Lach Sod Farms

Mineral based sod supplier since 1965. Supplying Winnipeg & Area with the highest quality sod.
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Winnipeg?