Fincom Inc

Review for Fincom Inc

RR Pickering
RR Pickering
6 reviews Pickering, ON

Project list of electrial action items in the house for wiring, load distribution and sensor

The owner, Kawoko came home to review the work required. He spent considerable time in the basement looking at the electrical panel and wiring, etc. He quoted $1,000 for the job and we scheduled it. He said it will take him a day or so, I said to him it will definetly take you longer. He was home for 6 days and I asked him to do 2 extra items which he quoted $700 for. At the end of 6 days, he wanted $4,000 then the next day that changed to $6,000!. I had to assert that he was hired for the project not by time, he agreed and has now started harassing me for an extra $4,000!!!
A really stressful situation as I had put everything I needed done in writing and he did not want to provide a contract as it was a cash deal inclusive of tax.