Corona Architectural Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
60 Haist Woodbridge ON
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Vaughan  >  Corona Architectural Windows & Doors

Reviews for Corona Architectural Windows & Doors

Danielle D
Danielle D

Windows and door

Corona Architectural Windows & Doors
905-850-3122
60 Haist
Woodbridge

Thanks Corona for your great product and service . My house looks amazing with your custom designed wood door. Your team is very professional and delivered great customer service. I will recommend you to family and friends!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Wood Front Door

My experience with Corona was great! After providing a detailed quote for a solid wood entrance door, the guys took time to provide various options and re-vamp the design to ensure I was completely satisfied before proceeding with production. The time line in which service and product was provided follows industry standards and I would certainly recommend this company to family and friends.

Doreen Lamb from North York
Doreen Lamb from North York
1 review North York, ON

Door refinishing

I was referred to a friend by this company. Corona came and refinished my door. This consisted of a reprime and repainting of my front doors. I was satisfied with the job. Overall, I would definitely recommend this service to anyone. The guys were great!

J, Toronto
J, Toronto

doors & windows

If you are planning to order doors or windows for your clients from Corona, think twice.

We ordered some custom products for a custom residential project. We were promised installation in 6-8 weeks. At 9 weeks, our client still had no delivery. Many calls and messages to Tony at Corona went unanswered. At week 10 we finally got a hold of Tony who promised that the order will be ready for installation in 2 weeks because they are waiting for the special order glass. He promised! Week 14, I returned from vacation and still no delivery. Employees at my office tried several times to get a hold of Tony, but had no result. Finally, I was able to get a hold of him on week 15. He promised that the order is at the paint shop and will be installed on a wednesday, week 15. We called tuesday to ensure that the order will be installed and after many attempts, we finally got an answer from Tony who promised that everything is on schedule for wednesday. Our client waited at home all day wednesday and still no delivery. After trying many times, we finally got a hold of Tony. Finally our order was delivered and was installed next day on thursday. At 7pm, we received a call from a concerned and furious client who was complaining about the installation quality.

Over 7 weeks' delay, lack of professionalism, and poor finish are all recepies for disaster. Obviously, our relationship with our client was destroyed beyond repair and we looked like fools for hiring a deadbeat company.

Beware, beware, beware...

In all firness, Corona's product was built well, but after 15 weeks of waiting, no one cared or appreciated!