Centra Windows, Exteriors, Restorations

Reviews for Centra Windows, Exteriors, Restorations

Louise from Surrey in Kamloops
Louise from Surrey in Kamloops

window replacement

Centra is currently replacing the windows of our townhouse complex and they just finished the windows and exterior finishing of my unit. There was a snag in the schedule due to unforeseen circumstances but they went the extra mile to make sure that I’m completely satisfied with the solution to my problem. The quality of the windows was excellent. I now have a constant temperature in the house and my furnace is not working all the time. I am finally saving on my heating bills. I’m very impressed with the leadership, professionalism and caring attitude of company officers all the way down to the people installing the windows and finishing the exterior. Tyler and his team who did my unit were all friendly, courteous and made sure that everything is in order and clean before they left. Special thanks to Garett W., Steve B. Centra is a great/reputable company and I highly recommend them.

Tony and Lesley  in Kamloops
Tony and Lesley in Kamloops

Living Room windows

This was a fairly straight forward job, and Tim and Ryley were very friendly and professional. We are so happy with the way they paid attention to detail so that we don't have to repaint the exterior trim!
They did a great job of cleaning as well. Thanks guys!!

Hi Tony and Lesley,

Thank you so much for your review. I will pass the message on to Time and Ryley who will be happy to hear you described their work to be friendly, professional, clean and detailed. Enjoy your new windows! Don't forget about our friends and family referral program if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Renee in Kamloops
Renee in Kamloops

Awsome Job

We had 13 new windows installed by Centra a few weeks ago. We are loving the way our new windows look and function. The whole team was courteous, friendlyl and most of all professional the whole way thru. Thank you to Tim, Justin and Jason for the great installation. We are so glad we went with Centra for our new windows.

Hi Renee,

Thank you so much for the review! I am sure Tim, Justin and Jason will be so pleased to hear that you describe them to be courteous, friendly, and professional. Enjoy your new windows and don't forget about our friends and family referral program if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

REPLACEMENT OF OLD WINDOWS

Today, Damon and Andrew N replaced some old existing windows. They were on time, friendly, and professional. Plus they cleaned up! We are very happy with the Centra products and the service provided by our salesman Raymond C and the installers Damon and Andrew N. Thank you!

Hi Dorritta,

Thank you so much for the review! I am sure Damon, Andrew N and Ray will be so pleased to hear that you are happy with their work and describe them to be on time, friendly and professional. Enjoy your new windows and don't forget about our friends and family referral program if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Thanks again,

Michael Weinell – Customer Experience Agent, Centra Windows Inc.

Kelly  in Abbotsford
Kelly in Abbotsford
0 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Entire Home Window Replacement

Last week My family had the pleasure of having Andrew V. , Andrew N. , and Damon do a complete window replacement in our family home. They were friendly, efficient and did a beautiful job in making our house look great inside and out. Not only did they clean up after themselves on a daily basis on each of the five days they were here leaving no trace of the construction, they also took care of our Golden Retriever while we were at work. Great quality product and helpful with any questions we had as well as proper cleaning and operation procedures. I highly recommend this company to assist you in your window project.

Hi Kelly!
Thank you so much for the review! Here at Centra we go above and beyond! I will pass the message on to Andrew V, Andrew N, and Damon who will be happy to hear you described their work to be clean, efficient, caring, and friendly. Enjoy your new windows! I see I do not have to remind you about our referral program; we really appreciate you spreading the word about Centra and sharing your experience.

jack in Kamloops
jack in Kamloops

installed bathroom window

Derek and Kevin were excellent in every way possible from start to finish with installing a bathroom window in nanaimo. The bathroom window was the last window of our home, all other windows are centra windows.

Hi Jack,

Thank you so much for the review! I am sure Derek and Kevin will be happy to hear they did a excellent job start to finish. Enjoy your new window and don't forget about our friends and family referral program if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Park Place Kits in Vancouver
Park Place Kits in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Replacement Windows for Townhouse

I can't say enough about this company starting with John, the senior project estimator, to Kyle who arranged scheduling and finally to the extremely professional install team of Alan, Slater and Dave. I am in the construction trade and I was dazzled by the service, the expertise, the clean up and the dedication of these folks. Oh, and the product far surpasses what was replaced including a superior function and aesthetic. Our thanks to each of you! This was a painless renovation.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review. I will pass the message on to John, Kyle, Alan, Slater, and Dave who will be happy to hear you were dazzled by thier work, expertise, clean up, and dedication. Enjoy your new windows! Don't forget about our friends and family referral program if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Janet in Campbell River
Janet in Campbell River
0 reviews Campbell River, BC

Replacement living room windows

Great communication with Centra Nanaimo. Windows were measured.
Appointment booked, installers showed up on time worked hard, did an excellent job and cleaned up. Thanks Phil S., David S. and Chris T.

Hi Janet,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear you are pleased with service you received and windows! Don't forget about our friends and family referral program; if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Bettie and Dave in Kamloops
Bettie and Dave in Kamloops
0 reviews Kamloops, BC

New windows at our Whistler town house

Just had new windows and patio doors put in at our place in Whistler. The team of Slater,Nick G, Kyle,Alan,Dave J and Glen did a great job and was hassle free from our perspective. We can already sense the improvement as you hear no traffic noise like you did with the old windows / patio doors. I am sure in the winter we will notice the improvement to an even greater extent. Thanks guys.

Hi Bettle and Dave,

Thank you so much for the review! I am sure Slater, Nick G, Kyle, Alan, Dave J and Glen will be so pleased to hear that you are happy with their work. Enjoy your new windows and don't forget about our friends and family referral program if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Linda in Vancouver
Linda in Vancouver
0 reviews Kelowna, BC

Windows

We would like to thank the following fellows for providing a quality product, attention to detail, respect for us and our property and just all around great service....Jake L., Bryan R., Bryan W., Sam, Glen, Peter and Dennis.
L Townsend

Hi Linda,

Thank you so much for the review! I am sure Jake I., Bryan R., Bryan W., Sam, Glen, Peter, and Dennis I. who will be so pleased to hear that you are happy with their work. Enjoy your new windows and don't forget about our friends and family referral program if you refer a friend or family member to Centra we will send you a cheque for $200 for every referral that turns into a sale.

Thanks again,

Michael Weinell – Customer Experience Agent, Centra Windows Inc.

More about Centra Windows, Exteriors, Restorations

Centra Windows is headquartered in Langley BC, with a state of the art manufacturing facility producing the high-quality, energy-efficient vinyl windows. We’ve been in business for over 30 years and with our employees also being our owners – we take pride in the work that we do. We are the industry leaders and are always ahead of our competitors with our products, technology, and service. Visit us in one of our branch locations across BC in: Langley, Vancouver, Victoria, Nanaimo, Kamloops, or Kelowna.