Centra Windows, Exteriors, Restorations

Suzanne Bell from Langley
Suzanne Bell from Langley
12 reviews Langley, BC

Sliding Door Installation

A very professional and efficient purchase experience for a new sliding door. Seeing the product in the show room was very assuring and answered a lot of our questions prior to purchase. Robin my sales contact was very thorough and I never felt pressured. Even had a tour of the manufacturing site which was most impressive. The pre order measurer and the door installer Paul took the time to explain and answer questions. Paul was very professional, meticulous and efficient. I appreciated the customer "care of" tips handout and review at the end of the job. Will use again and will refer! Great job Centra. Our only challenge was the delay in time from purchase to install. As it was the December they were very back ordered. The delay therefore understandable.

Hi Suzanne, thanks so much for your review! So glad we could provide you with a worry-free experience! We love to include our customers in the process as much as possible, and it's great to hear how much you enjoyed it. If we can help you out with anything else feel free to give us a call! Thanks again! Erin McClelland, Marketing Assistant, Centra Windows Inc.