Havelock Metal Products

Review for Havelock Metal Products

SMT
SMT
1 review Peterborough, ON

Great product, sold me too much

Havelock sells a great product for a permanent roof, no issues there. I’ve used this roofing on a few jobs without any issues. The only problem I had was on my most recent purchase, when they did the calculations they sold me 20% too much roofing. The quantities on all the trims and seals were perfect, but I had leftover roofing sheets I couldn’t use or return, and there was no need for this, the calculation wasn’t very complicated. Next time I will figure it out myself and just order what I need.