Un Known Newmarket ON L3Y2B1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Newmarket  >  Flan-Air Heating & Air - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Flan-Air Heating & Air - No Longer In Business

Julie L. in Richmond hill
Julie L. in Richmond hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Water Heater Repair

L3Y2B1

When I phoned for service to our water heater on a Saturday afternoon, I was given a service call time for the following morning. The next day, Stephen S. arrived in the early end of our estimated call time, giving a friendly "I'm on the way" call first to let me know. When he arrived a few minutes later, he was friendly and professional, got straight to work. Within minutes he diagnosed the issue with the water heater, replaced the part in question and explained the situation and future options to me clearly. If he is an example of the typical service offered by Flan Air, I would highly recommend calling them to take care of any water heater issues that may arise in your home. Couldn't have asked for better service, thank you!

TK from Newmarket
TK from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Water tank replacement

L3Y2B1

Ben was assigned to replace the existing water tank in my house. I had to re-schedule 3 times and I still had no replacement water tank. The first time, he was 5 hours late. The second time, he was 4 hours late. He bailed on me the third time. Since Reliance hires this company, I had to call Reliance to cancel my account for null service and a total waste of time. Flan Air should get rid of this guy as it does no good for the company's reputation.

Joe in Nobleton
Joe in Nobleton
3 reviews Nobleton, ON

Water Tank Repair

It's so refreshing to receive service from someone that truly cares and shows urgency nowadays.

David from FlanAir was all that and more, a true pro that cares.

I received a new hot water tank here in Nobleton from Reliance and it had issues. David came over, took control of the situation and righted the ship immediately.

Big props to him.

Anna
Anna
5 reviews Newmarket, ON

Water Heater Service

L3Y2B1

We had technician Scott Mills in today to fix our water heater, as there wasn't any water pressure, or hot water. He was very courteous, and knew exactly what he was doing. Right away, he was able to diagnose what needed to be done, and fixed the problem in a clean and timely manner. He was very precise at fixing the problem, and did a wonderful job! Thank you Scott for fixing our water heater.

Mark Shifrer from Newmarket
Mark Shifrer from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

hotwater tank repair

Scott Mills from our serviceman from Flan Air was very efficent,friendly and informative. He offered me solid advice on what to do with my next hotwater tank. I would highly recommend him.