Lawrence's Mechanical Services Ltd

Lawrence's Mechanical Services Ltd

Reviews for Lawrence's Mechanical Services Ltd

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Great!

He was great! My furnace stopped working, and he were prompt and helpful and solved the problem quickly. Their prices were what I expected, no unexpected costs. I definitely recommend Lawrence's Mechanical.

Glad we could be of service!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Lawrence’s Mechanical Services

These guys know there stuff, are reliable, and take the time to answer whatever questions you have. Had an emergency problem that got fixed extremely fast and I couldn’t have been happier. Hands down would recommend these guys to anyone.

Meegoo  in Edmonton
Meegoo in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Emergency Heating

I contacted Lawrence’s Mechanical as I had no heat. They were quick to answer my call, attempt to help me figure out the problem over the phone, to avoid a service call. This help on the phone was brilliant! They assisted me in getting my hear back on AND saved me money in the meantime. I will certainly be calling them again, as I am thinking about a kitchen renovation. I rate their service 5/5 for professionalism, cost, and their pateince with me.
Thank you again! Top notch service!

More about Lawrence's Mechanical Services Ltd

Plumbing Whether you need a faucet repaired or a water softener installed, Lawrences Mechanical's skilled technicians can take care of you. We are equipped to service most plumbing jobs onsite with our fully stocked service vans. Heating Lawrences Mechanical has years of experience repairing furnaces and boilers for hot water ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in St. Albert?