E M Air Systems Inc

Mano Thillainathan & Family in Cannington
Mano Thillainathan & Family in Cannington
1 review Cannington, ON

Furnace Repair

After calling for service we didn't have heat at our house for a 3-4 days before the technician arrived with the required part. The analysis of the EM air systems representative, over the phone to identify the root cause was excellent. The part price was $235 and the labour cost was $95 per hour and was advised that it will take 3 hours to fix the issue. The repair was fixed within half an hour and when questioned the technician Ali stated, that he had to travel and pick up the parts to come to my house for which I had to pay at the rate of $95 per hour.(This is taking advantage of a customer during difficulties), instead if EM air had couriered the part to my house it would have only cost me maximum $50 or less. I thing that you don't have to be intelligent to figure this out to provide this kind out service and I believe that EM Air system was also part of this price gouging. I will not recommend this company to any of my friends and family.

Hello Mano. I reviewed the paperwork for your service call and spoke with the Service Manager to clarify what transpired. It appears that yes you are correct and our Service Technician incorrectly billed you the labour portion of this call. You should have only paid the minim labour amount of the call which is $95.00. We will refund you for 2 hours labour plus HST. We apologize for this mistake. We will be reviewing our billing procedures with this Technician to make sure he correctly fills out his paperwork.

Regards
905-738-0450 x 102

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Poor customer service

We purchased an AC from them July. After a couple of days it was not working. The lines had frozen and the unit needed a top up and the installer had to look at the furnace manual(which was purchased from them as well) in order to make sure that everything was connected properly. We called again this year as the AC was still not working. The installer who came out was looking for anything in order to charge us for the visit when the AC was not yet a year old. He basically told us not to call the company back because he was not making any money for the call back. He was rude and slammed our front door and drove off all angry. We contacted the head office but they will no help at all. If you want go customer service, do not call this company.

I am so sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory experience with E-M Air and our installer. I would like to investigate this further and find out how we can get this resolved quickly and to your satisfaction. please contact me at my office to give me your address so that I can proceed.

905-738-0450 or by email marisa@emair.ca

Larry in Vaughan
Larry in Vaughan

My A/C installation

We purchased Carrier Air conditioner, humidifier from E M Air system last year. Initially I have issue with their installation of A/C condenser, the company responded to my request, very positive, promptly made changes. Now we are happy, satisfied with the purchase.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Larry. I think we may have been speaking with your spouse today. There seems to be some misunderstanding of city bylaws regarding the placement of outdoor air conditioners and their distance to lot lines. Without your builder name and address I'm unable to be certain we're speaking about the same home. Please feel free to contact our office with that information and we'll try to sort this out. 905-738-0450.

foxygen in Vaughan
foxygen in Vaughan

E M AIR Systems Inc

We are very satisfied with the installation and products of the water tank, air conditioner, furnace, humidifier, thermostat, etc. We highly recommend this company. Dennis was a very nice, polite, professional, very knowledgeable and experienced sales representative. The technicians were also highly experienced and did a wonderful job. We felt that this company went above and beyond to make sure that we were happy with their service and products. Thank you E M AIR!

louandmary in Vaughan
louandmary in Vaughan

New furnace and A/C

Contacted them to replace my furnace and air conditioner and all I can say is very professional and clean! They spent pretty much the entire day installing the units to which the job was very clean, excellent workmanship as well. Their price was much better than Enbridge/Enercare with much better units!! Keeprite and Carrier!!!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Reasonable Expectations

I have been a customer of EM Air for over 20 years. In those 20 years I have recommended them to many friends and Family. I guess the proof is in the pudding. We are all still Happy Customers. Im frankly shocked to read anything negative about this Company. I guess the customer needs to be reasonable as well. Keep up the good work.

Reasonable Customer

Ductless air installation

After a few delays that were not directly their fault, very happy with the result. Dennis the salesman was very knowledgeable and professional. He showed the patience to resolve the issues and worked to compensate for them. Ben the installer went above and beyond to work thru the various challenges our installation presented. I have every confidence that we are in good hands going forward.

Home warranty service

While the service techs were friendly, they were never able to properly get the system they installed in my new construction home working reliably, and they tried to back out of my 2 year warranty claim saying they weren't responsible, when Tarion clearly states that HVAC is covered. I wouldn't work with them ever again.

We're sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with the service you received. Please feel free to contact me personally by email(marisa@emair.ca) or by phone (905)738-450 to discuss this matter further. Since you didn't post your name or address I'm unable to research your complaint or service history. I look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience.

905-738-0450
marisa@emair.ca

Andrea from Newmarket
Andrea from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Furnace

We have a new build home. 3 years old. I was told this morning after calling the 'emergency line' and leaving two messages that our Carrier Furnace is longer under warranty by EM Air Systems and I should call Enbridge. A 3 year old furnace should be far more reliable than this!

Sorry to disappoint but we are responsible for a 2 year warranty acoording to Tarion and the Toronto home builders by laws. It would be wise to voice your opinion with your builder and not devalue a trade who has not to do with your problem

Robert Mahon from Vaughan
Robert Mahon from Vaughan

HVAC

We had a Carrier Furnace and A/C installed in Sept 2012. The A/C failed and they refused to service. Said they changed direction to new home sales in summer of 2013? Another company told us the outdoor unit was defective at the time of install and they were aware because it's pre-charged. Be very careful.

The actual facts are not true as reported and E-M air did respond to service call... Home owner needs to review hi maintanance. procedures before blaming contractors

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Woodbridge?