EM Air installed a new HVAC system as part of a new custom home build. Here are some facts that I want to share so no one else has to experience the same with this company. Feel free to respond and I can provide more factual info:
- both the AC and Heat Exchanger failed within 4 years;
- initially sent an 'experienced' tech to review the AC. The tech failed to check the condensor or any outdoor elements. Verified when 2 other dealers came and determined the problem.
- Failed to check the heating system, again verified by the other 2 who found a crack.
- Equip is manufacturer produced so warranty is good. However, apoke to the owner personally who said its not his problem, nor is he interested in helping resolve.
- Equip when installed appeared to be outdated/older than it should be based on listed dates.
- Very reputable, high end custom home builder has also stopped his relationship with this dealer for a variety of reasons.
Just a few things to be aware of. AVOID THIS DEALER as all HVAC systems are dependent on the dealer to install, service, etc. There are plenty of reputable dealers so look around.
Again, anyone wanting more info, please advise.