E-M Air Systems Inc

Reviews for E-M Air Systems Inc

louandmary in Vaughan
louandmary in Vaughan

New furnace and A/C

Contacted them to replace my furnace and air conditioner and all I can say is very professional and clean! They spent pretty much the entire day installing the units to which the job was very clean, excellent workmanship as well. Their price was much better than Enbridge/Enercare with much better units!! Keeprite and Carrier!!!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Reasonable Expectations

I have been a customer of EM Air for over 20 years. In those 20 years I have recommended them to many friends and Family. I guess the proof is in the pudding. We are all still Happy Customers. Im frankly shocked to read anything negative about this Company. I guess the customer needs to be reasonable as well. Keep up the good work.

Reasonable Customer

Ductless air installation

After a few delays that were not directly their fault, very happy with the result. Dennis the salesman was very knowledgeable and professional. He showed the patience to resolve the issues and worked to compensate for them. Ben the installer went above and beyond to work thru the various challenges our installation presented. I have every confidence that we are in good hands going forward.

Home warranty service

While the service techs were friendly, they were never able to properly get the system they installed in my new construction home working reliably, and they tried to back out of my 2 year warranty claim saying they weren't responsible, when Tarion clearly states that HVAC is covered. I wouldn't work with them ever again.

We're sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with the service you received. Please feel free to contact me personally by email(marisa@emair.ca) or by phone (905)738-450 to discuss this matter further. Since you didn't post your name or address I'm unable to research your complaint or service history. I look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience.

Marisa Colosimo

Andrea from Newmarket
Andrea from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Furnace

We have a new build home. 3 years old. I was told this morning after calling the 'emergency line' and leaving two messages that our Carrier Furnace is longer under warranty by EM Air Systems and I should call Enbridge. A 3 year old furnace should be far more reliable than this!

Sorry to disappoint but we are responsible for a 2 year warranty acoording to Tarion and the Toronto home builders by laws. It would be wise to voice your opinion with your builder and not devalue a trade who has not to do with your problem

Robert Mahon from Vaughan
Robert Mahon from Vaughan

HVAC

We had a Carrier Furnace and A/C installed in Sept 2012. The A/C failed and they refused to service. Said they changed direction to new home sales in summer of 2013? Another company told us the outdoor unit was defective at the time of install and they were aware because it's pre-charged. Be very careful.

The actual facts are not true as reported and E-M air did respond to service call... Home owner needs to review hi maintanance. procedures before blaming contractors

Nick - Toronto/Etobicoke
Nick - Toronto/Etobicoke

New Home HVAC Failure

EM Air installed a new HVAC system as part of a new custom home build. Here are some facts that I want to share so no one else has to experience the same with this company. Feel free to respond and I can provide more factual info:
- both the AC and Heat Exchanger failed within 4 years;
- initially sent an 'experienced' tech to review the AC. The tech failed to check the condensor or any outdoor elements. Verified when 2 other dealers came and determined the problem.
- Failed to check the heating system, again verified by the other 2 who found a crack.
- Equip is manufacturer produced so warranty is good. However, apoke to the owner personally who said its not his problem, nor is he interested in helping resolve.
- Equip when installed appeared to be outdated/older than it should be based on listed dates.
- Very reputable, high end custom home builder has also stopped his relationship with this dealer for a variety of reasons.

Just a few things to be aware of. AVOID THIS DEALER as all HVAC systems are dependent on the dealer to install, service, etc. There are plenty of reputable dealers so look around.

Again, anyone wanting more info, please advise.

Doris Lo in Mississauga
Doris Lo in Mississauga

Installation of thermostat

The programmable thermostat was installed but they forgot to leave me with a programming manual. I contacted Chris and he was very helpful with giving my instructions and also sent me a replacement manual. Great guys to work with!

ShoeFly in Richmond hill
ShoeFly in Richmond hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

A/C Replacement

I can truly say I'm 100% Satisfied! Our A/C Blew and w/ in a day of calling for repair the Technician came to look @ no Charge! We had it replaced today by E-M Air, a day after the 1st service visit, to a better model! The Tech went out of his way to fill a hole on the floor w/ cement that was filling with rain water under the old Unit. He also took the time to re-direct the air flow according to the coolest-to-warmest rooms throughout the house (my front room is now the best room in the house!! From top to bottom, he was thorough, informative & knowledgeable of the product & what needed to be done! This is the 2nd time we have had contact with them, and will continue to be in touch as long as we need to be! Please call them if you need to, They Custom Fit the product to your home & needs! There's no Over-Selling & they LOVE what they do!

John in Mississauga
John in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Furnace service

I called for emergency service with E-M Air Systems Inc. because my furnace did not work. The furnace have no heat and i need service right away because our house is cold and is in the winter time. They did not come to fix my furnace after 3 days later. Yes very bad service and can not be trusted. Any products they installed have problems.