Home Depot Canada The

roland bressmer from Edmonton
roland bressmer from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

front door back door

had to call numerous time for adjustments. broken hinges were used and i had to see that new ones were instaled. they workers left some garbage behind. this i did myself to get them out.

Gio Barone in Edmonton
Gio Barone in Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Flow-thru Humidifier

I purchased a flow-thru humidifier a year ago. Had problems with it this year (the electronics on board would not trigger the solonoid to open) and I tried to get service from Home Depot to get a new one or order new parts. They were at a loss due to the fact that they did not carry the same product anymore.

I was informed that I should just buy a new one instead.

I found the manufacturer online and told them the issue. The manufacturer sent me a replacement in the mail within a week.

Michael in Edmonton
Michael in Edmonton
3 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Carpet installation

although the price was a little steep, they were very honest about the cost, and what I would need. They didn't try to up sell me or trick me into purchasing unnecessary products or services. The install was quick an clean and the workers were clean cut, and respectful.

Xiu Luo in Edmonton
Xiu Luo in Edmonton
8 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Home equipment

I purchased from home accessory Online website and their service is incredible. Shipping is free, and their deliveries are extremely fast. It arrived and with their no hassle returns or price match guarantee, I can rest easily knowing that I received the best price for this equipment.

Hal in Edmonton
Hal in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Bought flowers

we went in looking to buy flowers and came out with beautiful orchids. I was very satisfied with the purchase. I would go there again in the future to buy more flowers.

Lexy in Rutherford

2020 101 Street NW
Edmonton
AB
T6N

He was a professor at the univeristy for bontany... he knew everything and was so helpful. I would high recomend him... it has not always been my exprience at home depot but he is a gem.