Home Depot - Edmonton

Susan V.
Susan V.
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Laminate flooring

My husband and I went in to purchase laminate flooring that was on sale and the young man who helped us told us of a the manager special and we purchased a better quality laminate floor, for the price we wanted to pay.

the floor looks amazing

thanks Home Depot

Nicole from Edmonton
Nicole from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Screen door

We went in for a quote on the installation of a screen door. Unfortunately we have a strange front entry. The sales people were able to do what we needed and all is great.

Courtney Sidders in Edmonton
Courtney Sidders in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Flooring

Recently I have been shopping around for Hardwood floors to redo the floors in my Condo. I was surprised at the selection Home Depot had and the prices were very reasonable. What made the biggest difference was the customer service I received. They helped me pick out everything I needed from glue to foam underlay and made sure I left with everything to get the job done. Great staff and awesome selection.

charlotte in Edmonton
charlotte in Edmonton
5 reviews Edmonton, AB

Bathroom Installation

We shopped at Home Depot to purchase supplies and material to finish our basement bathroom. We purchased a bathtub, toilet, vanity (including fixtures), tile for tub surround and linoleum flooring. Home Depot has decent selection and, most importantly, was very price competitive! The staff at Home Depot are less knowledgeable than at other local hardware stores such as Totem so I typically restrict my Home Depot purchases to items that I do not need much installation advice on. All in all, I would rate Home Depot excellent for price competitiveness and convenience and mediocre for service.

Jason Graafland in Edmonton
Jason Graafland in Edmonton
1 review EDMONTON, AB

Deck Renovation

I was redoing my deck last summer and was not sure how to go about starting the project. I went to Home Depot and spoke with Tim in the lumber department. He helped me to design my deck and choose the lumber. Good job!

avi in Edmonton
avi in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Household stuff

we went there to buy some stuff for the house, the guy at the door was pretty helpful. he told us where to go for the particular product and they even helped out with picking out some lightbulbs. it was a little hard to get some plumbing supplies but we somehow managed. overall pretty good service.

joy in Edmonton
joy in Edmonton
5 reviews ,

culking

I do not have any idea fixing/repairing stuff in the house, I went online to see how and went to home depot for the materials they are organized and everything that I need close together

Melinda in Edmonton
Melinda in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Garage Package

We purchased a garage package. They matched the price of a competitor and delivered it to our house. THe trusses were the wrong ones and there were some other parts missing. I called Home Depot and they made arrangements for the correct trusses to be dropped off and the other ones to be picked up. They were prompt but left 2 trusses behind which we have to dispose of. The staff was nice and the fact they matched the price was great. I was disappointed bout the missing parts and the trusses being left behind. I still shop at Home Depot and would recommend them to others. I would suggest if buying a garage package to make sure that all the parts are there.

rene command in Spruce grove

17404 99 Avenue NW
Edmonton
AB
T5T

Lots of selection. Installation was great. the staff was friendly. I am very pleased with the product and the service. The guy was great! I have no problems with the blinds. I would recommend Home Depot for blinds.

Edyta in Edmonton
Edyta in Edmonton
1 review EDMONTON, AB

Installed a screen door feature

Customer service wasn't professional. The service provider broke a garage door lamp and didn't tell us, so we found glass later on our sidewalk. Also, the job wasn't done well. We hired them but were disappointed, and won't hire them again.