Hi-Tech Energy Windows Ltd

Reviews for Hi-Tech Energy Windows Ltd

Derek Miller in Winnipeg
Derek Miller in Winnipeg

Hi-Tech Energy Windows

We just had all of our windows replaced in our home by Hi-Tech on recommendation from my parents. From start to finish our salesman, Wes, was exceptionally helpful. He was professional, friendly, and answered any questions we had. We never felt pressured or pushed when it came to making any decisions.

Lami and his install crew scheduled the job for 2 days and completed everything in just under a day and a half. They were extremely tidy, polite, and their craftsmanship is outstanding. We had zero issues with their work, and it was a pleasure having them in our home.

When speaking to the staff at the office, Amanda was always a huge help. She would answer any questions she could, and if not, she would get the answer ASAP.

A huge thank you to Hi-Tech and their employees. 10/10 would recommend this company to any potential future customers.

Derek + Shannon

Wow.. thank you so much for your outstanding review. What a pleasure it was to work with you guys also. Wes, Lami & Amanda were all excited to read your message!..
thank you again, from all of us at Hi-Tech Energy Windows.

Hi-Tech Windows in Winnipeg
Hi-Tech Windows in Winnipeg

Hi-Tech Window Company

Great Company, excellent quality product with the best installers in Winnipeg. Have an older house and had Hi-Tech replace all the windows in the house which I thought would be a challenge. The windows were delivered on time, at an affordable price and installed by "Dave" and his professional crew. All the old windows were taken away. Everything was cleaned up. We chose Hi-Tech after reading reviews, comparing prices and quality of windows with other companies. Windows look fantastic and were so satisfied that I had to write a review. I would highly recommend them as a first class company to deal with if your considering windows. Thanks Hi-Tech... the Kopps

Thanks so much for your review Mr & Mrs Kopp ! we really appreciate it :)

scotty6919
scotty6919

Windows for 3 bedrooms, living room and 2 bathrooms

I needed new windows in my home and did some checking , the reviews on Hi-Tech were very good , I phoned them and Wes phillips came down , very professional and knowledgeable, he went through everything with me and answered all my questions, told me a date when the windows would be ready , then we set up a time . The men were very professional and knew what they were doing ,they also answered any questions I had , they had all 7windows in and they cleaned up and vacuumed all within 7 hours . My home upstairs was always drafty now it is warm , I would highly recommend HI-Tech for your window needs ,professional ,courteous and on time ,I need my basement window and front door done next, they will be the company I call w muzyka

Hi Mrs Muzyka,
we were so happy to see your review and kind words! Your salesman (Wes) and installation crew (Lami) were also excited to see your response..
We hope you enjoy your new windows and hope to work with you again in the future!
from all of us at Hi-Tech, thank-you!

lorne
lorne
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Replacement of all our windows

The product and installation were very professional. Great follow up and after service. Highly recommend Hi-tech. Exceeded our expectations.

Lorne & Paulette, thank you so much for taking the time to share your review of Hi-Tech Energy Windows! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving any further needs you may have in the future!
Thanks again from the team at Hi-Tech

Karla M.
Karla M.
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Front and rear storm door replacement.

The installers arrived exactly on time and did a great job removing and disposing of my old storm doors. They cleaned up the work area and demonstrated how the retractable screen system worked. I'm very impressed with the quality of the installation and attention to detail from the installation crew. My doors look amazing and I'm looking forward to having Hi Tech replace my kitchen windows next.

Hi Karla, Thank you so much for your review, we love hearing from our customers, its what motivates us strive to be the best we can be!
Thanks Again from the team at Hi-Tech Energy Windows!

Danny Sinclair from EAST SELKIRK
Danny Sinclair from EAST SELKIRK
2 reviews East Selkirk, MB

Windows

Initially we had some problems with our Hitech products however, Sherri Penner, took our concerns very seriously and helped us remedy the problem. It turns out that the sub contractor who initially installed the windows had done a very poor job. Hi-tech sent out their own installers to remedy the situation. They inspected the windows and identified the problem within a few minutes. They had not been sealed to the wall properly. They re-installed all of the windows and sealed them properly. Since the contractor had damaged the sills and casings they replaced them all with brand new materials. The installers were professional, polite and quick. They even cleaned up every little bit of garbage that had been left from cutting the materials. They left us pretty happy with beautiful new windows.

hi Danny! Both your wife and yourself wife were both so patient & pleasant to do deal with that it made it our pleasure to help you guys!
it feels so good to know that in the end you were well looked after by our installer Dave and your windows not only look Great, but coming this winter we will confirm their perfomance as well.
I look forward to talking to you guys again soon! ... Sherri

Jenessa in Winnipeg
Jenessa in Winnipeg

Windows

Very polite and let me know what they were going to do. They were in and out so fast it barely took anytime. No mess was left behind. There was a small rip in one of ours screens that i hadnt even noticed which was taken care of right away. Highly recommend this company

Hi Jenessa, thank you for your review!, we greatly appreciate your feedback, especially knowing you had such a positive experience! (p.s.: thanks for coming to visit us in the office, it was such a pleasure to meet you and your little one!).

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

New doors and windows

WOW! We had 5 windows and both the front and back doors replaced and are totally satisfied with everything! Our salesman, Stan, gave us detailed information regarding styles and models available,construction, installment, warranty and time frame for job completion, allowing us to make a well-informed decision to go with this company. The job was completed by Randy's fabulous team of installers who were very efficient, professional and friendly. They took their time, and paid great attention to detail. Our home now has a brand new fresh, clean look and we are very happy with it all! We highly recommend this company to anybody looking for quality products and workmanship-12 stars out of 10!!!!

Reviews like yours motivate us to strive to be the best we can possibly be, and assures us we are headed in the right direction and setting Standards in the industry. From all of us at Hi-Tech Energy Windows, Thank you !

Maureen Sheehan from Winnipeg
Maureen Sheehan from Winnipeg

Bedroom window

Extremely satisfied with Hi Tech products as today's install has been one of many...along with Windows we have garden doors, front door and garage entrance door. The service from Sherry and installs from David Taylor have been excellent and certainly timely. The product we have found to be among the best. Thank you Hi Tech. David and Maureen

More about Hi-Tech Energy Windows Ltd

Hi-Tech Energy Windows is a locally owned and operated family company. It is one of the top leaders in the Window & Door Industry, manufacturing products of only the best quality designed for the extreme climate of Manitoba and the Canadian Arctic. At Hi-Tech we take pride not only in our products but also in our hassle free customer service.