Homestar Inc

Reviews for Homestar Inc

Lori in Calgary
Lori in Calgary

Pantry650

We had a reach in closet to turn into a pantry. Peter, built us a Beautiful pantry,
With a very reasonable price. The pantry was built within the week we decided.
We are extremely happy with the professional outcome.
I would highly recommend his services.
Another happy customer.
Thanks again Peter.

Thank You, Lori. We are so glad we were able to help you make this project happen!

Andrea Lowney from Quispamsis
Andrea Lowney from Quispamsis
1 review Quispamsis, NB

Repair eves

Awesome Company! Awesome job completed! I made one call for a small job that my husband couldn't do. Home Star technicians were at my home the next day and fixed the problem but also checked and fixed potential future problems. Terrific Company ! I would highly recommend.

Thank you Andrea. We are glad we were able to not only help your immediate problems but help prevent furutre issues.

More about Homestar Inc

We are a full-service Construction Group of companies. From Foundation to Finish Residential and Commercial.