Dynasty Air Systems

Leslie Corman-Sharples from Old Toronto
Leslie Corman-Sharples from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

furnace repair

This review is for Dynasty Air Systems, a Toronto based company that is a subcontractor to Reliance Home Comfort. I contacted Dynasty Air Systems directly to repair my furnace. The technician (Robert C.) identified the problem (broken venter fan) immediately. Space heaters were offered as we were without a functioning furnace. He came back the next day to repair the furnace. After the furnace was repaired he noticed that the exhaust piping from our water heater was not sealed. We had the exhaust piping replaced a year ago by another subcontractor when we were informed that the original exhaust piping was not to code. The exhaust that was coming from the water heater was C02. My family could have died from this. Robert C. immediately replaced all of the piping, staying well past his work time to do so. I am extremely grateful to Robert for noticing this and for fixing it right away. I would also like to give credit to Robert in the office for being so helpful while dealing with all of this. I would happily recommend them.

A Choudhury in North york
A Choudhury in North york
4 reviews North York, ON

Installation of water heater

This company installed my water heater on behalf of Reliance Home Comfort. They are supposed to return my old heater to Direct Energy and give me a copy of the return invoice. It has been 10 days and they still haven't been able to give me the return confirmation. Not only that, they are purposefully avoiding my phone calls. I am thinking about lodging a complaint with BBB, as this company is a member of the BBB. Can anyone suggest what else can I do? If the old water heater is not returned, then Direct Energy will not stop billing me.