Vintage Roofing

Reviews for Vintage Roofing

Ryan in Edmonton in Edmonton
Ryan in Edmonton in Edmonton

New construction

George is a true professional in his trade. Very skilled and knowledgeable about roofing and building construction in general. Vintage Roofing was easily the best contractor I dealt with while building my house. I am very pleased with the metal roof he installed, and highly recommend him.

Thomas in Strathcona
Thomas in Strathcona

Reroof

I can't understate how good George/Vintage Roofing was to work with. I received various quotes on both service and different products. George was competitive from a price point, but was also incredibly patient in explaining his process and reasoning for why he made the suggestions he made.
I'm not an easy consumer to work with as I expect a high quality of service and ask lots of questions - George did not disappoint and went far above. He was patient as I made changes, did a lot of "little things" to make sure I was happy with his final product, and when there were issues with our skylight manufacturer George took it upon himself to rectify the situation on my behalf.
Vintage staff were friendly, professional, cleanly, and did a fantastic job. I fully recommend them to anyone in the Edmonton area!

Wayne from Edmonton
Wayne from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

George and his crew did an awesome job. Good price with quality products and good workmanship. Very ethical and would highly recommend them to anyone. They completed the job in one day where other companies needed two days. They did a great job of cleaning up after the work was done and they DIDN'T miss cleaning out the gutters. Unlike the company my neighbor used. He didn't try to sell me shingles that I would not live long enough to use the warranty for. Others tried to do that.

Sam Cheng in Edmonton
Sam Cheng in Edmonton
2 reviews EDMONTON, AB

Reroof

The workmanship is very professional and George had taken the time to replace the rotten plywood and chemically disinfect all of the mold. George is very friendly and helpful and has taken the time to answer all my questions.

TLCCHENG
TLCCHENG

roofing the whole house

Geoge have been in roofing business for over 20 years and he is very knowledgeable. He had help me a lot when I started reroofing my house in summer 2009 without charging extra.