Uplands Roofing

Eric Parsons in Richmond hill
Eric Parsons in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Roof Replacement

This company replaced my roof in 2010, the work was flawless, clean up was perfect and I have nothing except praise for the crew. These guys practically did 2 out of 3 houses in the area and everyone I know is shares the feeling.

Joanne  in Maple
Joanne in Maple
1 review Maple, ON

Roof Replacement and Eaves drops

The company was very timely in their work. The options were great and they communicated with us very well. They followed up on their work and suggestions. They did an excellent job cleaning up afterward.

Consumer in Aurora
Consumer in Aurora
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roofing and Aluminum

Nothing but problems with this good intentioned but consistently poor quality contractor. After over 40 emails, registered letters and over a dozen return visits some things were solved but I gave up on them and had other roofing and aluminum people come and finalize the job. A very bad overall experience. Matt, take my advice, get another profession.

Randolph
Randolph
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Roofing & Aluminum

Had the roof and aluminum done. Builder's roof lasted a mere 10 years and Uplands has done over half the properties in my area, very positive referrals. They offered far more products comapred to the other 2 contactors. Their estimator was far more knowledgable than any contractor I'd ever dealt with (and I deal with many), work started and finished on time and clean up was great. Professional work start to end and all paperwork (insurance, wsib, fall protection) up to date.

Colins
Colins
1 review Clifton, TN

Re-roof

Had the roof done in June 2008. Their set up (tarps, plywood) to protect my interlocked drive way was bullet proof. I had watched two other homes beside me get their roof done ealier...the selection of their products was far more than just IKO, their installation was crisp and finished on time (3-days), they dropped tarps on my copper domes. They cleaned at the end of each day in detail...I'm in the construction trade and I would recommend them any day!

fil Viviani
fil Viviani
1 review ,

roofing our home

after 15 years of a good roof, it was time for a new one. What we got was a mess (they say they are clean), leaks in the garage and our skylight leaked for the first time. They came and made the problem worse by caulking the vent holes shut. They said it was the skylight but a different roofing company and the skylight manufacturer said it was their work. They refused to honour their work, pay for damages and were rude and beligerent. buyer beware