Tristar Roofing & Gutters

C. Martin from Abbotsford
C. Martin from Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Gutter Replacement

From the initial bidding process through to the final inspection of the completed project it was a pleasure working with Chris and his team at Tri-Star during the replacement of gutters throughout our 58 unit strata complex. The use of high quality affordable materials, along with qualified installation staff, allowed the work to be completed on budget and on time with minimal disruption to the owners. Tri-Star listened to our concerns and addressed any issues we had, providing us with an excellent end product.

Edwin Ochmanek from Vancouver
Edwin Ochmanek from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Gutters

Our new gutters are the final touch of 11 years of renovation, and in all this time no contractor was as careful and caring as Mark at Tri-Star gutters.

The owner Chris was great to deal with throughout the process, and the product is of extremely high quality. I have noting but good to say about the entire experience and highly recommend Tri-Star.

We are glad to be the finishing touch to your reno. Thank you for your business

Coralie telford from Langley
Coralie telford from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

New gutters, moss cleaned off my roof, siding, sky lights and windows cleaned

Very quick to come look at my home to give me a quote. Less expensive than another leading Company, with a higher quality guttering system. Quick to get back to me to answer my questions and to follow up after the work was completed. Did a professional job and clean up. Thank U Chris, Kevin and Bart

Joyce Stewart from Surrey
Joyce Stewart from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Roof

Tristar Roofing installed a roof and gutters on our home. My husband and I were very pleased with the end result. Thank you to Kevin who took the time to help us choose the right shingles for our house and comfort level. A job well done Tristar.

Gloria Laird from Surrey
Gloria Laird from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Gutter system for our Complex

We were very pleased with the installation and the professional manner of Chris and his crew. They were polite and ensured the areas were cleaned at the end of the day. They dealt with any issues quickly and did follow ups throughout the project. We would highly recommend Tristar and look forward to dealing with them in the future when we look at replacing our roofs in the complex.

Grant Ohman from Langley
Grant Ohman from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Gutters installed

Awesome company, installers were great. Cleaned up after the job was completed. They installed my home as well as my son in law and daughters home. On time, friendly, professional.
Thanks Chris to you and your team.

Chasity Cleming from North Vancouver
Chasity Cleming from North Vancouver
5 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Roof and Gutters

I was very nervous about replacing our roof as it is such a huge part of the look of the house. Tristar Roofing were such a huge help from the very beginning. Helping me choose colors and styles and making me excited about the process. Tristar Roofing have transformed my house to a modern, beautiful look with tons of curb appeal! The crew were so friendly and professional, always answering my questions and explaining the progress each day. The work was done professionally, on time and I had compete faith in Doug and his team from the moment they started the job. Everything was cleaned up at the end of each day, and there was very minimum disturbance to me or my neighbours. I am so happy that I made the leap and replaced my old roof. So happy with the look of my house and the quality of the job done. Way beyond my expectations! Kudos to Tristar Roofing!

Sandra & TIm Randle from Delta
Sandra & TIm Randle from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

metal roof & gutter system

Paul & his team were terrific! Our new roof had to go over old construction and a new addition. Paul coordinated with the building contractor and our roof was complete before the fall rains began. We are thrilled with the results - our neighbours give us a thumbs up when they drive by! We know the cost was more than asphalt shingles but knowing we won't ever have to re-roof is worth every dime. We would happily recommend Tristar Roofing & Gutters.

Michael Klatt from Maple Ridge
Michael Klatt from Maple Ridge
12 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Roof

My wife and I had Tristar Roofing and gutters install a roof on our home located in Surrey, B.C. in 2006. It's been about 7 years now and the roof has performed flawlessly with no leaks or problems to speak of. Paul really takes pride in this work and it shows through the photo galleries on in his website where he documents poor installations, why they failed and how to do it right. We had 5 quotes when we installed the roof and Paul, although not the cheapest (middle of the pack) explained the quote in a great deal of detail where as the other guys just throw numbers at you expecting you to understand why "that is the number". We're going to be hiring Paul and his team to install a roof on a new place we've purchased and we didn't bother with additional quotes as we know they do a great job at a fair price.

Jen from Abbotsford
Jen from Abbotsford
2 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Great New Roof!

Tristar did an amazing looking roof on our house this past summer. Crew was quick and very nice, and we love the look of our new roof! We couldn't be happier with Tristar, definitly reccomended!

More about Tristar Roofing & Gutters

Tristar Roofing & Gutters are metal roofing pros, since 1980. We install metal roofing and metal cladding on residential and commercial projects. Standing seam roofing and snaplock roofing panels a specialty. New or reno. Steel shingles, steel shakes, steel tile. We install all profiles of gutters including 1/2 round Euro gutters, and Leafpro hooded gutters.
roofing, sheet metal, asphalt, fiberglass shingles, re-roof, new construction, torch-on, cedar conversion, gutters, downspouts, roof cleaning, roof washing, gutter replacement

Roofing and Gutters & Eavestroughs
Roofing, Fiberglass Shingles, Metal roofing, snaplock panel, standing seam, steel roofing, steel tile, steel shingles, metal shingles, metal shakes, steel shakes, cedar shakes, rubber roofing, composite roofing, IKO, GAF, Torch on, Gutters, Euro 1/2 round, Euro half round, Euro gutters, Round pipe, downpipe, downspout, 5" gutters, 6" gutters, Leafguard, Leaf screen, Leaf protector, Drain guard, Drainguard, Funnels, Crown gutters, Super 5, 2 step, Fascia, sheet metal, flashing, Leafpro, Leaf pro, Leafscreen, leaf guard, eavestrough, eaves, continuous, asphalt shingles, shingles, soft wash, roof cleaning, roof wash, cladding, Ziplock
IKO, GAF, Certainteed, Malarkey, Owens Corning, BP, Pabco, Gentek, Rain Elements, Lindab, Drainguard, Gentek, Kaycan, Mitten, Euroshield, Ecoroof, Duraclad, Westform, Ziplock, Snaplock,
minimum charge