Tristar Roofing & Gutters

22995 64 ave Langley BC V2Y 2L2
HomeStars  >  Roofing in New Westminster  >  Tristar Roofing & Gutters

Reviews for Tristar Roofing & Gutters

1 review North Vancouver, BC

I had a problem with a dripping gutter which was dealt with quickly and efficiently. The gutter was not leaking but water was coming off the roof and running along the bottom of the gutter. I appreciate the great service!

sweeny99 in Coquitlam
2 reviews Coquitlam, BC

I am so very pleased with the quality work they provided. I waited to review as I wanted to see how good the gutters work. Great with the record down pours we've had. I will recommend Tristar highly.

chetwynd in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

We had our 21 year old asphalt roof (warranted for 20 years) replaced with Tristar's 26 gauge snaplock roofing panels in 3 days. The job was professionally done with Cody heading a 4-5 man crew.  Clean up was great and the bin was removed the following morning.  (Tristar did the previous installation of our asphalt roof but the gutters were not replaced at that time.)
A day later, the Leafpro hooded gutters with downspouts were installed in 3 hrs. and the job was completed fully.  Paul did a supper job in pricing, suggesting and completing a roof that should last for 50 years.  Thanks again guys - your work was exemplary!  Joe & Amby Tody

kitsconstruction in West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

These guys came in with a team and smashed out my 6" round gutters in a day. Then I made a change and they even came back first thing the next day and completed the job... no questions asked, no extra costs. True professionalism. I will be referring Chris and co. for sure.

1 review Maple Ridge, BC

We recently had our gutters replaced by Tristar Gutters. We were very happy with the customer service with our inquires and questions. We were given gutter samples and colour samples along with recommendations. They stayed true to their quote and even got our gutters done sooner than what they originally expected. Thank you Tristar for the exceptional job and customer service.

Suzanne  in Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

My husband and I purchased his grandparents family farm and wanted to renovate the house with a" farm feel". We had very specific gutters that we were looking for with Fleur-de-lis clips. After trying numerous companies to know avail , I contacted Tri-Star
Gutters. While they did not carry the specific fleur-de-lis clip that I was looking for they said that they would resource them down in the states and get back to me right away. To my surprise within a couple hours I was sent numerous choices to pick from.

The invoicing communication was transparent and open providing all the product details and options; from there arrangements were made for the install. Even though they were extremely booked up ( I can understand why now ) they said they would make every effort to have them installed on time for an engagement party that we were planning. To my surprise they were installed a week before the engagement party and I cannot comment enough on the beautiful outstanding job that TriStar Gutters did.

They combined quality craftsmanship with superior products for a fantastic farm house look, we are TRILLED ! Their customer service was warm, friendly professional & courteous. After sitting on a Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Awards judging team for the past 15 years I have seen some amazing businesses with exceptional standards for excellence. Needless to say I hold high standards and expectations for customer service. I highly recommend TriStar gutters.
They understand & represent Business Excellence and went above and beyond on my project. The workmanship was exceptional on every level and they were complete pleasure to do business with.

Barb from burnaby in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Chris, you came and gave me my free quote within days of my request, excellent in my books and so was the quote, not the cheapest but one must pay for quality and that is what we got.
Your two man team of installers arrived just before 8 am, introduced themselves (very polite and professional), went straight to work with surprisingly little noise. The entire job was complete by mid afternoon with everything cleaned up so meticulously you would never have known they were even there except for my gleaming white brand new Gutters! Thanks for being there for me TRISTAR!

1 review Langley, BC

Good looking gutters. Installation was very quick. Called to voice concerns regarding a couple of issues and was contacted quickly to try and resolve the issues. Seem concerned to make things right.

Review has 1 previous version
Lora Alexandre from Pitt Meadows
9 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

My spouse called Chris and he came the next day in the morning. He measured our gutters and explained the process and answered all of my questions. Our guttters were approximately 28 years old, so it was time to replace them. His crew came out the next day and installed new black gutter, downspouts and leaf guard on all the gutters. The crew was clean and respectful and answered questions when we thought to ask them.

I would definately recommend them for gutter replacement.

Sonali in Langley
2 reviews Langley, BC

Had a very pleasant experience dealing with a knowledgable and efficient team. We back onto a greenbelt and our existing gutters were 16 years old, leaky and full of leaves, needles and other debris, despite cleaning them just 3 weeks ago! Chris gave us a very good estimate and colour option, and we decided to instal professional Leafpro gutters. Everything was done quickly and efficiently and in less than 2 days, including changing the location of the downspouts! Love the exterior, and we know this system is going to be one of the best and wisest investments we've made and will prolong the life of our roof and home! Thanks for a job well done!

More about Tristar Roofing & Gutters

Tristar Roofing & Gutters are metal roofing pros, since 1980. We install metal roofing and metal cladding on residential and commercial projects. Standing seam roofing and snaplock roofing panels a specialty. New or reno. Steel shingles, steel shakes, steel tile. We install all profiles of gutters including 1/2 round Euro gutters, and Leafpro hooded gutters.
roofing, sheet metal, asphalt, fiberglass shingles, re-roof, new construction, torch-on, cedar conversion, gutters, downspouts, roof cleaning, roof washing, gutter replacement

Roofing and Gutters & Eavestroughs
Roofing, Fiberglass Shingles, Metal roofing, snaplock panel, standing seam, steel roofing, steel tile, steel shingles, metal shingles, metal shakes, steel shakes, cedar shakes, rubber roofing, composite roofing, IKO, GAF, Torch on, Gutters, Euro 1/2 round, Euro half round, Euro gutters, Round pipe, downpipe, downspout, 5" gutters, 6" gutters, Leafguard, Leaf screen, Leaf protector, Drain guard, Drainguard, Funnels, Crown gutters, Super 5, 2 step, Fascia, sheet metal, flashing, Leafpro, Leaf pro, Leafscreen, leaf guard, eavestrough, eaves, continuous, asphalt shingles, shingles, soft wash, roof cleaning, roof wash, cladding, Ziplock
IKO, GAF, Certainteed, Malarkey, Owens Corning, BP, Pabco, Gentek, Rain Elements, Lindab, Drainguard, Gentek, Kaycan, Mitten, Euroshield, Ecoroof, Duraclad, Westform, Ziplock, Snaplock,
minimum charge