Yvonne's Furniture

11271 170 Street NW Edmonton AB
HomeStars  >  Furniture in St. Albert  >  Yvonne's Furniture

Reviews for Yvonne's Furniture

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Read the counter for return signs

Good furniture but DO NOT waste your money on a mattress protector unless you're incontinent because the covers have plastic and it makes noise when you lay on it. Make sure you see the product because I wasn't shown the cover and was pressured to buy it and now I can't return it. Called three times to ask about returning and both guys beat around the bush until finally my friend called and asked about returns and they said they don't tell customers about returns because it's in fine print on the invoice (which you get after you buy it) and on the counter.

Not happy in Toronto
Not happy in Toronto
1 review Rocky Mountain House, AB

Bunk bed

Bought a bunk bed and it was garbage, the quality sucked. Perseus were different colours, some where cracked. I paid for better quality than that. They would not give me my money back. I will never do business with them again. I do not recommend them to anyone.

LO in Edmonton
LO in Edmonton

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE + POOR QUALITY FURNITURE

i BOUGHT A WINGED CHAIR - WENT TO REPLACE THE BROKEN FROM START LEG, AFTER A LONG ORDEAL, AFTER I TOLD THEM THE CHAIR WAS OF POOR QUALITY - THEY TOLD ME OFF!
NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM - THEY ARE ARROGANT AND SELLING CRAP

jan from Morinville
jan from Morinville
2 reviews Morinville, AB

Mattress & Box Spring

came from out of town to Edmonton store, reviewed beds, paid for a King Coil Queen bed. Salesman and son loaded up bed set. When we drove home and unloaded, it was NOT a King Coil! Duped

Peyton Howe from Edmonton
Peyton Howe from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Kitchen table

The sales staff were friendly. The product selection was great. Something for everyone except me. I ended up ordering in a kitchen table and matching bench. Came in as promised as looks better in my kitchen than it did online. Prices are amazing. The lowest we have seen. Friends who have lived here longer recommended these guys and I'm glad we went.

Sandra from Edmonton
Sandra from Edmonton

Bed

Yvonne's Furniture, Not sure how they are still in business... Yes the prices are nice, but the wait for the products to come in and the arrogant staff are not worth the prices! & Heaven forbid if something is wrong with your order, it will take another 4-6 weeks until your issue is resolved, if resolved at all especially with the No Refund policy! I would not recommend shopping at this store at all.

Jessica from Thorhild
Jessica from Thorhild
1 review , AB

sofa

Thought I got a great deal on the sofa I bought but when I received it the quality from the showroom to the actual product I received was huge. I never would have bought it if I had known it was so bad. The cushion was built wrong so the springs were over the stuffing but manufactured defect was a ridiculously short time period of when you could exchange. So less than a year later I'm buying new furniture (from somewhere else)

Sara Fisher from Edmonton
Sara Fisher from Edmonton

Replacing the old

We went in looking for appliances (which they don't sell btw) anyways when we were there we found the comfiest sectional ever. We were able to change the shape of where the chaise was and able to change the fabric. We kept the same fabric but did opt to customize the configuration. Came by recommendation from a relative and so far I am happy with everything.

Robin from Edmonton
Robin from Edmonton

Renovation

I love my new stuff. All of my items arrived on time and everything that they said they'd do they actually did. I found their staff to be helpful and eager to help out. I asked a lot of questions and never felt rushed or pushed to decide. My daughter loves her bunk bed. I'd send my friends to this place. Not the same level of service as a high end store but the prices are amazing and everything that was on display looks like it belongs in a show home.

Mai from Sherwood Park
Mai from Sherwood Park

furniture

I bought a couch, love seat & 2 matching chairs there yesterday. I got home late and realized that they were too large for the spot. I left 3 messages asking them to call me......they didn't bother! When I finally reached them, ( the guy I spoke to claimed he was the owners son) refused to give me a refund and was very arrogant! The furniture hadn't even been delivered to me yet!!!!!! I had called the store right after I left to give another phone# and....again......I believe it was the owners son.....just answered Hello.....didn't mention the store name....neither does their answering machine! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL to say the least. When I read my bill, it clearly stated that ALL SALES WERE FINAL!!!!
This is on brand new furniture!!!!! I would expect this on damaged items not new! What a two bit outfit!!!! It appears to me that they must be closing their doors, as no one treats their customers this way. I will never shop there again! I have worked retail most of my life and I have never heard of a retailer treating a customer this badly!